IGNORED

Trouble after the game

COACH2

59 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Me too,

and if the "city" fans who did this are reading then perhaps they would like to meet me and a few mates next week, we'll put u on ur ass then stamp on ur head and see what the outcome is, 

you ******* cowards!

Stunning response on a thread where a young man has gone to an away game and if reports are true will never return to his loved ones!

An eye for an eye makes the whole World blind

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

I've done home and away games, and whilst away wasn't always the most comfortable experience, the people I encountered were hospitable and friendly 

Absolutely - I have some good friends who are Wolves fans from England days but there's always been an edge 'between the two 'groups' shall we say - not sure why but this will only fuel it further

Oh **** no, not all this shit again. Had enough of football trouble in the 80s.

As i was walking back, ine Wolves lad was gobbing off, i just dismissed him as a dick. Then daw a few of "our fans" trading gestures with some of theirs by the park, but plod intervened. I left them to it. Did wonder, there was a massive police presence today, did they get tipped off about possible trouble?

5 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Stunning response on a thread where a young man has gone to an away game and if reports are true will never return to his loved ones!

An eye for an eye makes the whole World blind

I'm sure I read there are not any life-threatening injuries

24 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Being male

Being a bit thick

Being a bit pissed

guilty of all combinations of those at various times. Recall one incident I seriously regret....but that's part of growing up. I've variously dished out a beating and took one a few years later. It happens, and has done since the beginning of time.

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I'm sure I read there are not any life-threatening injuries

Seriously hope so. Not just for the lad/lads themselves but for the reputation of our club, it's fans and maybe even our city itself! The media would go to town on this one if true and rightly so.

Just now, Sweeneys Penalties said:

guilty of all combinations of those at various times. Recall one incident I seriously regret....but that's part of growing up. I've variously dished out a beating and took one a few years later. It happens, and has done since the beginning of time.

"it happens"

Does this apparent shrug of the shoulders apply to all serious crimes? 

Just now, Sweeneys Penalties said:

There's an element of truth to what you say. We've all been knobs and had some close shaves for various reasons

Just now, Captain Hindsight said:

Anyone else concerned about those on here posting in this thread that do condone violence?

Not like I know these people, thankfully.

Certainly some members whose posting history suggest this, and there are evidently some who were involved in football related violence 'back in the day'. Some wear it as a badge of honour, some have grown out of it, and some haven't.

10 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Thank goodness let's hope that's the case. @Monkeh 's response was pathetic, truely pathetic and embarassing

not good, but do you know the back story?

Monkeh wasn't right in what he said but I can understand his anger from the Brentford game.

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

There's an element of truth to what you say. We've all been knobs and had some close shaves for various reasons

I've never felt the need to stamp on someone's head because of the football club they support.

I'm one of the poor souls old enough to remember the 80s, violence, fences, racism, sexism..all the time at games. Horrid. I see signs of it creeping back into our lives, like a cancer that was never eradicated.

Just now, SecretSam said:

I've never felt the need to stamp on someone's head because of the football club they support.

I'm one of the poor souls old enough to remember the 80s, violence, fences, racism, sexism..all the time at games. Horrid. I see signs of it creeping back into our lives, like a cancer that was never eradicated.

Uh. nor me  wtf? I meant more about being young doing stupid things.

Can I ask you all to wait for facts please. Yes there was an incident and 2 wolves supporters have been injured, one seriously. Anyone who was in the vicinity of the incident should contact the police. We cannot condone this and the club will assist in anyway we can. 

2 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Sorry to tell you but if it doesn't happen at Football it happens elsewhere - there will be a number of serious assaults in the City Centre Tonight , nothing to do with Football

have to say there's some very naive or sheltered people out there - and it's good in a lot of ways - maybe it was what I worked in for years that showed me that world

Not supporting , condoning etc etc but it's out there in all forms and areas every day

2 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Mate, you can't eradicate it. The best thing you can do is NOT give them the publicity they love, by going overboard with your shock horror headlines.

Archived