IGNORED

Trouble after the game

COACH2

Just now, TRL said:

probably would be, as more than likely it was not premeditated and was I presume just a fight that got out of hand.

Fingers crossed the person comes out of hospital with just a sore head and face and no lasting damage, and th perpatrator gets a decent amount of jail time an a huge bill to the NHS and a massive compensation bill to the victim

Murder doesn't require premeditation. It only requires an intent to cause serious harm - one that would constitute GBH. 

But I accept this isn't exactly the ideal place for a law lesson!

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Can't fathom what makes people do things like that. 

Firm believer that cretins like this are bad eggs forever. Nasty work. 

I've not once in my adult life come close to hitting anyone. 

Being male

Being a bit thick

Being a bit pissed

Just now, Fordy62 said:

Murder doesn't require premeditation. It only requires an intent to cause serious harm - one that would constitute GBH. 

i bow to your superior knowledge :)

Great to hear nobody has died but even so this bastard who did this needs to be taught the lesson of the law. Having being assaulted innocently myself (nothing football related just some **** in town years ago) and having to have an operation at much personal pain and time off and to have subsequent issues ever since, I can honestly say I hope they get what they deserve.

Hope the wolves guy speedy recovery too of course.

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

Being male

Being a bit thick

Being a bit pissed

I think the overriding factor would be violent tendencies, with the bravado of alcohol and a group mentality thrown in for bad measure. I'd don't really think intellegence (or lack of it) is a big factor. But I'm only guessing.

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

This is shocking. All I saw pre match was fun and laughter, nothing to suggest that this was a highly strung game.

I hope the injured make a full recovery.

I also hope that anyone involved with this is investigated.

Always 'an edge' between us and Wolves 

Has been for years 

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Someone dies as a rest of being punched may be manslaughter.  If it results from stamping on his head, then that is murder.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I tick all theses boxes, but I'd never look for a physical confrontation.

Must be a mental thing; unable to articulate an argument, lacking in wit, generally being mentally unwell.

You don't tick box 2. Rob. You're using commas

Very sad if this is true. 

Parked as normally at the cricket club, had a beer with the Wolves boys and girls, walked to the ground together and then again on the way back.

They are just like US you know ? Love football, love their club, want to do well, happy if they win, grumble if they lose, but   above all else are men and women, with families, jobs, hopes and aspirations.

so very very sad......

Archived