IGNORED

Trouble after the game

COACH2

9 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Obviously innocent until proven guilty and all that but anyone who piles in and kicks or stamps on someone who is on the ground is an absolute coward and deserves the full force of the law thrown at them. There is never any excuse for violence or any kind but mob attacks on someone outnumbered and unable to defend themselves are particularly horrible things.

I hope the guy makes a quick and full recovery.

Agree with most of that which is why you don't catch football hooligans stamping on people's heads,normal thugs will do so let's not get the two mixed up please 

55 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

See where your coming from but. Have sympathy for anyone badly injured but don't be ashamed of Bristol.

It can and will happen in every city,town and a lot of villages.

The difference back in the day (our times) violence was rife but stamping on heads was unheard of.

The I'm big in a gang is worse today for sure. I can just see it. These couple of poor lads knocked to the ground while blokes in the background come in to aim kicks at there heads.

Ok I have no ideal what happened, just hope the Wolves lads recover and get back home.

True. My village is quintessential Cotswolds and 2 weeks ago residents were awoken to blue lights at 4am. 

2 chaps had a fight - one with serious injuries and was hospitalised. 

What had happened? Both were from Newcastle and were staying in the village while working at a local house. 

Surprising? Not really. 

What was surprising - they were brothers. 

35 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

where's the justice? There was I (no harm to no one) outside Unky Wongs,one Tuesday evening,  when all of a sudden (with no provocation on my part), this bloke, sir

I'd have got you off that charge.

Simply by saying you couldn't have been in Uncle Wongs on a Tuesday evening. Because they were always shut on a Tuesday!

12 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I'd have got you off that charge.

Simply by saying you couldn't have been in Uncle Wongs on a Tuesday evening. Because they were always shut on a Tuesday!

Ah,My statement said I was outside. Thank you for for your efforts though. I'd just ordered a sweet n sour Pork n chips. when all

of a sudden .......

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Very good points and post - you say it well LB

You can guarantee any 'stamper' will have been at the back initially

Ok I'm going off track. But while playing  for Buckfastleigh against Mortenhampstead  (Devon shit) We had won our first 10 games of the season. Then up at Morten they held us to a draw with a cheating ref.

After the game they wanted a fight while in the changing rooms.

There was a door between the two teams.

Anyway this guy comes to the door hooting and horleing naked wanting to fight and waving a football boot above his head.

The door was only wide enough for one each side.

Step forward  Paul Willmott from Withywood  a man that would tackle a ****** brick wall a man that would put shaun Taylor to shame.

As football violence goes that was as good as it gets!!!

12 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Very good points and post - you say it well LB

You can guarantee any 'stamper' will have been at the back initially

9 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Ok I'm going off track. But while playing  for Buckfastleigh against Mortenhampstead  (Devon shit) We had won our first 10 games of the season. Then up at Morten they held us to a draw with a cheating ref.

Anyway this guy comes to the door hooting and horleing naked wanting to fight and waving a football boot above his head.

Step forward  Paul Willmott from Withywood  a man that would tackle a ****** brick wall a man that would put shaun Taylor to shame.

I once played Rugby for St Brendans, We went to Wales once (Bridgend) and our Ref had skived off to see the Cardiff v Brdgend game. We were loafing in the changing room when one of our prop forwards appeared with a Javelin. He threw it full force at a wall.... how were we to know it was a plasterboard partition? The fight that followed was legendary

16 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Buckfastleigh the Royston Vasey of Devon.

Just now, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Buckfastleigh the Royston Vasey of Devon.

Anyway EMB I need to ask how was your cream tea?

My wife is from Totnes and when I left Bristol as a kid I lived in Ippelpen which is 5 miles from Totnes.

So where did you and the wife enjoy your DEVON cream tea?

6 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

My wife is from Totnes and when I left Bristol as a kid I lived in Ippelpen which is 5 miles from Totnes.

A pub in Ticklemore Street I believe.

we are staying at the Cott inn Dartington.

Also had a nice meal in the Church House at Rattery.

it's an area I know well my parents were from Newton Abbot.

The Cott  suberb.

Try ( if you have time) the Church house in Torbryan,

It's half way between Tornes and Newton. Just a hamlet about 20 houses was always great food.

Or  the Sea Trout at Staverton witch is only about 2 miles from Totnes.

Sorry if as you say with your link you know the area really well.

Last one if you need a football fix call at the Wellington in Ipplepen and say hello to Phil for me!!!!!

4 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Shame there was no police cordon as these pussys do **** all other than just make up for their lack of cock size baiting behind a police cordon...in this instance no police cordon but heavily outnumbering the two wolves fans they must feel so masculine tonight.

all football hooligans= generic ********

the russians showed all these ***** a lesson in the summer

Might have already been said but a complete load of rubbish.

the Russians attacked innocent fans and families, I know I was there. Maybe have a think before you post such garbage.

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Always 'an edge' between us and Wolves 

Has been for years 

For those who are not ITK, there has been a long running feud between the two clubs since two scarf wearing City fans were kicked unconscious outside one of there stands many years ago. This includes a big ruck at an England away game, but two wrongs do not make a right though.

Lots of history!

4 hours ago, Monkeh said:

Me too,

and if the "city" fans who did this are reading then perhaps they would like to meet me and a few mates next week, we'll put u on ur ass then stamp on ur head and see what the outcome is, 

you ******* cowards!

Ultimately Monk is that you and your mates would end up getting locked up, just like the other idiots involved today will!! 

'But understand what your tyying to say, but can't agree!

5 hours ago, MurrayLives said:

Jokes, wisecracks, puns and now inter-arguments is just not necessary or helping the situation. I for one grew up in Wolverhampton and if It turns out anything serious has happened it's not gonna look good for us. 

All thoughts with the family at this time. Doesn't matter if you think he deserved it or not.

I'm not sure how well received this would be but any way we can do something like cards? Flowers etc? 

Bristol City are a great club with mostly kind spirited fans.

It would be nice to do something to show as a club we do not condone this behaviour.

Hoping they both have a speedy recovery. 

• Admin
6 hours ago, GasDestroyer said:

For those who are not ITK, there has been a long running feud between the two clubs since two scarf wearing City fans were kicked unconscious outside one of there stands many years ago. This includes a big ruck at an England away game, but two wrongs do not make a right though.

Lots of history!

Completely agree, Wolves fans have a history of attacking city fans, and I have been attacked at molineaux before by thugs just walking away from the ground. Clearly we don't know what happened here, but it still leaves a very sour taste in the mouth this morning. 

Let's hope that the lad involved makes a full recovery, because true football fans no matter the rivalry will be sending their best wishes 

The Evening Gas are reporting that none of the injuries are believed to be life threatening so that is a positive. What annoys me are people, such as the Security Guard who informed an earlier poster in this thread, spreading rumours that someone has been killed when they do not have a clue what has happened. What sort of a scumbag does that? Almost as big a scumbag as the perpetrator(s) to be honest. Anyway, a 26 year old man has been arrested and if he has stamped on somebody's head then he is a total coward and hope he gets the book thrown at him.

My suggestion for football hooligans is to let them get on with it..........in a big cage out of everyone's way (maybe the old post office site) until there is only one lad standing at the end who gets £5 Grand or something for his efforts. See who the brave and hard guys are then!!! 

8 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Isn't that the cream tea where they hide the clotted cream under the jam to disguise it because they're ashamed of its poor quality?

56 minutes ago, phantom said:

Completely agree, Wolves fans have a history of attacking city fans, and I have been attacked at molineaux before by thugs just walking away from the ground. Clearly we don't know what happened here, but it still leaves a very sour taste in the mouth this morning. 

Let's hope that the lad involved makes a full recovery, because true football fans no matter the rivalry will be sending their best wishes 

The cup tie at there's in '73 was a wild day, loads going on before the game, and afterwards there was the milk crate ambush, anybody on here remember that?

4 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I'm not sure how well received this would be but any way we can do something like cards? Flowers etc? 

Bristol City are a great club with mostly kind spirited fans.

It would be nice to do something to show as a club we do not condone this behaviour.

Hoping they both have a speedy recovery. 

Do we know if the injured lads were out for violence themselves or innocent folk, just passing by, like the vast, vast majority?

I think if the former then flowers/card would be really, really cringe.

It goes without saying as a club we do not condone this behaviour.    

Surely everyone in the country understands that violence and especially football related violence  (visiting supporters being half kicked to death near to the ground they are visiting, in this instance) is not condoned by the mainstream?

Archived