IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

3 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Weird how Bashir gets approved the day before the first test, as if we’d applied a couple of days earlier he’d have been able to fly with everyone 

Yep - I was listening to TalkSport this morning and at that point Bashir hadn’t been given an Indian visa as the rest of the squad had.

Bumble came on saying that the entire squad should not have gone without Bashir and Simon Jordan disagreed with him.

Bumble is such and amusing guy and joked that he was having a row with SJ live on TalkSport. SJ laughed and said, ‘no we’re agreeing to disagree’

Anyone know why Bumble is no longer working with Sky?

10 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Why is Stokes not able to bowl this series? I thought the operation was to enable him to bowl?

Is he definitely not bowling ? Thought I saw somewhere he was bowling in the nets ok with no problems 

6 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Is he definitely not bowling ? Thought I saw somewhere he was bowling in the nets ok with no problems 

He said that he’s not going to bowl until the summer. I guess he wants to 100% surer that his injuries will hold up.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Don’t want to be too harsh on Hartley, but Simon Kerrigan only went for 53 off his first 8 overs in test cricket and he was literally never allowed to bowl another ball.

He was all over the place but he wasn't really helped by the Captain. It was obvious that there should have been a few warm up games to get these bowlers familiar with conditions. It's a difficult enough task for experienced players.

What's the saying again Fail to Prepare - Prepare to Fail!