IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

Anderson was poor at Edgbaston and isn't much better at Lord's despite more favourable conditions. Dare I suggest at 40 age has finally caught up with him. 

England are still well in this game as I am sure the Aussies were so impressed by England's first innings declaration at Edgbaston with centurion Root still in bat that they'll be looking to do the same instead of batting England out of the game. 

3 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I don't know if it's a spin off from the Bazball approach but the number of no balls England are bowling is, worrying. We really don't need to  be giving the likes of Warner, Smith, Labuschagne and Head extra balls to hit. 

About 10% of Australia's runs have come from extras. Ridiculous 

You get the same in all sports - commentators who talk purely based on what the scoreboard says. The ball was moving around, Aus missed it and edged it all day and England, although not at their best, were unlucky. Not what the headlines will say.

Agree about Lords, England don't like playing there because there are too many polite supporters sipping their chilled white wine.

3 hours ago, Jimbo123 said:

That'll upset a few on here.

Cracking delivery though, could do with a couple more of them Robbo.

I couldn’t care less. I was at Glos v Glamorgan when he was in his first year of County Cricket and I could hear every sledge he said to Bracey. So, I got involved and had a slanging match with him from the boundary. The bloke’s a total bell end, regardless of nationality (and he’s South African).