IGNORED

The official Bristol Manor Farm FC v Bristol City FC pre-season friendly match day thread

Septic Peg

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Not so sure about that, his Instagram has loads of pics where he's smiling. Wouldn't kill him to look a bit happier in my opinion. 

The raised eyebrow says it all in my opinion, either that or he has been taking tips from Bill Nighy, the master eyebrow raiser. :) 

11 hours ago, CiderJar said:

Here's Frankie Fielding and old misery guts

I think Flints just working on his Blue Steel. These footballers don't have a long career and he's clearly getting some practice in as a future model. 

IMG_2107.JPG

2 hours ago, fat_aj999 said:

Frankie looks like he could do with a long nap, look at those bags under his eyes!

So we've only got two photos to pick apart and are managing pretty well. Is this the preliminary round for the team photo? :yawn:

19 hours ago, chipdawg said:

Well then he and I can have a ridiculous argument about it and call each other names, in keeping with the true spirit of this thread

You go ahead, Chip. I was trying to find out what all the hullabaloo was in that Henbury gAss thread the other day, but gave up after 3 or 4 pages. Summary fine by me. I'll call you no name!

32 minutes ago, EnclosureSurge said:

You go ahead, Chip. I was trying to find out what all the hullabaloo was in that Henbury gAss thread the other day, but gave up after 3 or 4 pages. Summary fine by me. I'll call you no name!

That's ok. I think the fire has gone out of this thread so there's probably no point 

Archived