IGNORED

The official Bristol Manor Farm FC v Bristol City FC pre-season friendly match day thread

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Have to say . The only person today who has been disappointing. Is Aden Flint . Ask for a photo with the boy . No smiling just a sort of shrug. Granted it gets boring. But every other player were fantastic. Disappointing on a community day 

you got your photo though?

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Have to say . The only person today who has been disappointing. Is Aden Flint . Ask for a photo with the boy . No smiling just a sort of shrug. Granted it gets boring. But every other player were fantastic. Disappointing on a community day 

Other things on his mind?:yawn:

Just now, REDOXO said:

I got told yesterday that he was not good enough to be anywhere near the first team. Seems hes having a good day today!

He is playing against Bristol Manor Farm, not sure that proves he's good enough to play against Villa or Wolves..

Just now, REDOXO said:

I got told yesterday that he was not good enough to be anywhere near the first team. Seems hes having a good day today!

It's good he is playing well but look at the opposition. A team like aldershot could suss him out☺

I thought Manor Farm was supposed to be a tough test? Just joking we should thrash them. From what I understand they play good football. Did they play an open game trying to get some moves going against quality opposition? Maybe they wanted us to play to full potential? I don't think we'd run up the score on purpose but then again lots of youth out there trying to get a spot 

3 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

No, but I sometimes have nightmares about spiders

Don't watch the Dr  Who series that was all about spiders, I found out what settees were really designed for.

And just a small bit of advice don't sleep with your mouth open :whistle:

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

He's playing against Manor Farm..! 

Why do people keep saying that. 

I ******* know who we are playing! All I said was as below. Has anyone there got any (ant) thoughts. And I got told he was not good enough, but seems he's having a good day.

My god no wonder people with any brain cells stop coming on here!

12 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Di Girolamo seems to be mentioned a lot?

Anyone there got ant thoughts?

8 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Just now, REDOXO said:

Why do people keep saying that. 

I ******* know who we are playing! All I said was as below. Has anyone there got any (ant) thoughts. And I got told he was not good enough, but seems he's having a good day.

My god no wonder people with any brain cells stop coming on here!

It's not difficult to understand. He's having a good day, against Manor Farm. 

That doesn't mean he's good enough to start against Barnsley. 

I'm not sure what response you wanted to your post..?

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Good. Was starting to think he'd forgotten how to kick the ball into a net. Hopefully he was just shaking off the pre season rust. 

Don't worry, now he has scored the ninth and eleventh goals against Bristol Manor Farm someone will surely be along soon to say we should "give him a go" this season..

Archived