IGNORED

The official Cheltenham Town FC v Bristol City FC pre-season friendly aka Johnson Cup match day thread

BCFC_Josh

Just now, Selred said:

No O'Neill, have I missed something or is he injured again?

He has had some injury worries recently (physio interview)

But didnt he play against the Spanish side? Could simply be a case of managing game time so as not to cause any unnecessary risk of a flare up

36 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Harsh but true. @Bristol Rob - your new phone definitively isn't working as there is nothing to see in the post.

Don't listen                mate. It's just parts of                      posting                                               be invisible.

I reckon if                                                     and back on again.   Then                                                                              maybe  OK.

luck.                                                                                            Or

back to the shop.

16 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Lucic was already ahead of O'Leary last season, so I assume he still is. I don't think Vyner is ahead of Moore though. Moore will probably either play 45 at right back, or centre back. 

We'll find out on Saturday week.

O'Leary was on the bench for our last league game..

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Lucic was on loan. Either way, I see both going out on loan this season. Fielding will be back up imo. 

He was sent back before then because he never managed a single appearance whilst in Denmark.

May not have been eligible because of the loan of course.

Archived