IGNORED

Card not arrived - can anyone do me a favour please?

Thatwasclose

Because I didn't renew of course,

I hope I am proven wrong but I was never going to put myself through another game managed by LJ.

Someone do me a favour please and let me know when LJ gets kicked out the door then I will come running back.

good luck to the team, at least now I can watch that horrible channel 5 highlights show ey, mute button at the ready just in case LJ ever gets a post game interview as I've heard enough drivel from him

4 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

I hope I am proven wrong but I was never going to put myself through another game managed by LJ.

Someone do me a favour please and let me know when LJ gets kicked out the door then I will come running back.

good luck to the team, at least now I can watch that horrible channel 5 highlights show ey, mute button at the ready just in case LJ ever gets a post game interview as I've heard enough drivel from him

Grow up.

And top of the ' knob of the week' poll this week... Thatwasclose! 

Seems you want us to fail a little bit to much.

Just admit it the real reason you ain't renewed your season ticket is you just turned 13 and couldn't afford the extra money and mummy stopped your pocket money.

11 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

Seems you look a little bit stupid now numpty!! 

3 hours ago, Thatwasclose said:

What a Muppet.  

3 hours ago, bengalcub said:

Fair play to him I say that's his perogative I renewed as city always come first , is it just me or does anyone else find lj demeaner and the way he comes across really irritating like a boy trying to hard to fit in ? 

I generally like LJ's demeanour. 

You try being in a job where thousands of anonymous idiots twist & scrutinise everything you say and then moan & whinge if you don't give them regular updates on everything. 

7 hours ago, bengalcub said:

Fair play to him I say that's his perogative I renewed as city always come first , is it just me or does anyone else find lj demeaner and the way he comes across really irritating like a boy trying to hard to fit in ? 

Give me LJ's demeanour over Cotts' any day of the week.

13 hours ago, Thatwasclose said:

Bye bye then!

14 hours ago, Thatwasclose said:

Do keep us posted when you come back pet, because I don't know about anyone else, but I'm REALLY missing you already. :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, bengalcub said:

No.

Bought a season card for the first time in a few years.  The new full back and striker are exactly what we needed and im hoping that LJ has learned enough to be able to manage a football team by now. Tomlin has gone, but he was probablymore trouble than he was worth.  Shame he couldnt have eaten a few less pies last season and things may have been different.

Archived