IGNORED

Things that irritate me in football

rednotblue

The prawn sandwich brigade

Sky sports only sending a reporter to Ashton Gate when a team they favour is playing against us.

Also, failing to even get a report on our match until about 4:05 after going to see what is happening at Villa at least 15 times.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Water off a ducks back Tone.

Comments like that just reinforces just how unable some posters are to debate with any depth or skill.

Indeed, going onto a match day thread and saying you didn't even know there was a game "it had passed you by" despite having already posted on it, that is the height of intelectual debate.

As is going on every single thread you "have no interest in" solely to tell people you have no interest in it.

Do you do anything other than lie and troll?

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Water off a ducks back Tone.

Comments like that just reinforces just how unable some posters are to debate with any depth or skill.

Debate and OTIB should really not be used in the same sentence Robbo :disapointed2se:

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Indeed, going onto a match day thread and saying you didn't even know there was a game "it had passed you by" despite having already posted on it, that is the height of intelectual debate.

As is going on every single thread you "have no interest in" solely to tell people you have no interest in it.

Do you do anything other than lie and troll?

Wow!  A personal attack.............:rofl2br:

Not exactly skilful debating but at least I got some amusement out of it.

On 28/07/2017 at 07:15, Raging_Robin said:

Forgot to mention Premier League supporting armchair super fans!!! 

This does do my head in. When many Man Utd and Arsenal fans friends feels it's ok to rip into me for our crap performances highlighting how great "their" team is when they have seen 1 game live in their lifetime....but "love" the club......

4 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Corporate drivel :redcard:

Glad you ran that one up the flagpole and put it out there for some blue sky thinking Max :)

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Yet he was caught lying about the friendly yesterday and is constantly trolling...

I don't want to get caught in the middle of your row with him, apologies for sticking my nose in, just thought when you denied any 'personal attack' on him it was worth pointing out that calling someone a liar and a troll is pretty personal...I'll step away now...

Archived