IGNORED

Sunderland v City waiting for H or Peg Thread

Major Isewater

Where are you then ? 

Not important enough for you ? 

Come on .

Sunderland , the Northern Riviera, known for its palm trees and miles of golden beaches.

Named the City of culture more often than any other city and is home to Cistine chapel by Vincent Van Gogh.

Sunderland come into this match on an unbeaten run and we need to be on our metal to win here.

I predict a narrow City win .

1-2

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Match thread has probably been merged with the Manchester thread.

I'm not posting any more videos (next up will be the one about the old first division days) until after the Man U game just in case . Lost one to mass merge of 2017 ;)

Why doesn’t this simply become the official thread? Back in the day - whoever wrote it as opposed to one or two regulars only.

So, Sunderland is a shit hole and we will win convincingly. Taylor and Đurić to start with Reid impact sub maybe?

Be interesting back line with Eros back - surely Baker has to come back in?

17 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Where are you then ? 

Come on .

Sunderland , the Northern Riviera, known for its palm trees and miles of golden beaches.

Named the City of culture more often than any other city and is home to Cistine chapel by Vincent Van Gogh.

Sunderland come into this match on an unbeaten run and we need to be on our metal to win here.

1-2

If H or P dont want to 'do a Sunderland' match day thread... you can't Mack'em. 

28 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Match thread has probably been merged with the Manchester thread.

It could easily have been merged with the Carabao quarter final draw thread!

32 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Where are you then ? 

Come on .

1-2

Condensed version

Is this the official,  not quite the official match day thread, thread?

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I believe the Sunderland thread is up shortly from @havanatopia, however, my elite humour will be present for the biggest game ever v Man U.

And there might even be a Christmas surprise for you all! Can't say any more so keep watching...

Yay, a Peg pressie  :wub:

7 minutes ago, 22A said:

Well @Major Isewater at one stage I feared we'd be proved wrong with City getting a third.

If only Flinty hadn't blown his chance - we would have won 1 - 3 ... and that would've done my prediction league total no harm at all .. with correct score and three City scorers.. bug ger!  ... Thank COD for three vital points though :) 

Archived