IGNORED

After 22 games in 2007/08 season where were we?

Michael McIndoe

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Don't listen to him Fordy . How do you fancy investing in the oil business. ? 

Your `so-called` oil business is nothing but a scam and anyone falling for it needs their head examined.

If anyone is looking for a real investment opportunity there`s this Nigerian prince that I`m in contact with. I`ll cut you in on the deal if you just pm me your bank details.

@Michael McIndoe - makes sense that it is the real McIndoe, what with a book to promote - you’re brave coming on here but fair play, you’ll take some stick.

Liked you as a player and though we’ll never know what really happened with your bankruptcy nonsense, you’ve had a colourful life, book might be worth a read.

1 hour ago, EmersonsRed said:

This is amazing!

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelMcIndoe/status/942333160901275648

It's literally just a PR stunt to try and get sales up for his book. Unbelievable. Superb management team (and lawyer, by the way). I look forward to your thread on the Yeovil forum... And every other club you've played for!

What’s wrong with that then?

2 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

@Michael McIndoe - makes sense that it is the real McIndoe, what with a book to promote - you’re brave coming on here but fair play, you’ll take some stick.

Liked you as a player and though we’ll never know what really happened with your bankruptcy nonsense

, *you’ve had a colourful life, book might be worth a read.

*a colouring in book ?  ..... Should I invest in some crayons?Staedtler-Karat-Aquarell-Crayons-set-of-12_SKA004_STAEDTLER%20Karat%20Aquarell%20Warecolor%20Crayon%20Sets%2012.jpgCan't wait to get started :) 

38 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Your `so-called` oil business is nothing but a scam and anyone falling for it needs their head examined.

If anyone is looking for a real investment opportunity there`s this Nigerian prince that I`m in contact with. I`ll cut you in on the deal if you just pm me your bank details.

A/c name: Big T

Bank: Royal Bank of Nailsea

a/c no: 999666

Sort code: 25-12-17

1 hour ago, Michael McIndoe said:

I ain't believing a word until Stocky confirms he's the real deal.

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

I’ve got a question...

did you enjoy allegedly getting all those BJ’s off money loving whores by using other people’s money?

with friends like you...

edit, I should add that I thought you were a decent player. Shame the off field antics have over shadowed it somewhat. 

I've run out of likes but this is truly outstanding @Fordy62:clap:

@Michael McIndoe you haven't answered my question re if you're welcome at Failand. I know I've taken the piss but this is a genuine question. We've had loads of ex City down the gate the last few months and wondered if you'd be doing the same?

10 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I ain't believing a word until Stocky confirms he's the real deal.

I've run out of likes but this is truly outstanding @Fordy62:clap:

@Michael McIndoe you haven't answered my question re if you're welcome at Failand. I know I've taken the piss but this is a genuine question. We've had loads of ex City down the gate the last few months and wondered if you'd be doing the same?

Peg why don't you just hold out those forgiving Motherly, (heavily tattooed) arms of yours and welcome Mick back into the City family with no questions asked.

16 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Peg why don't you just hold out those forgiving Motherly, (heavily tattooed) arms of yours and welcome Mick back into the City family with no questions asked.

I'm afraid you must be getting me mixed up again Tone.

It's my legs that are tattooed.

2 hours ago, Michael McIndoe said:

In short... When Nick Carle joined from Turkish side Genclerbirligi SK, due to foreign licensing issues he didn't have a car so I helped him + his girlfriend out by driving them around. Then when Nick returned to Ashton Gate playing for Palace he mouthed off about my family on the pitch. The rest is history!! 

Well I hope you slapped him silly!

Welcome to the forum. And thank you for the free kick against Palace. One of those moments and games we as fans will never forget.

As opposed to the thousands of game we will

20 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Well ******* hell it would appear this is the real Mr. McIndoe. What do you remember about that Palace free kick.

Was that the one from Pall Mall straight over the gates and into the sentry box ?  Her Maj dived to the left but it took a deflection off her tiara .......... classic stuff !

5 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Was that the one from Pall Mall straight over the gates and into the sentry box ?  Her Maj dived to the left but it took a deflection off her tiara .......... classic stuff !

I've run out of reactions, but that's my favourite post in a long time :laughcont:

Welcome @Michael McIndoe . Great to have you on here and brave of you to do it. Bringing back memories of great times for City supporters which will hopefully be surpassed this season. 

I think the key difference between that playoff season and now is we can draw on a stronger squad. Atm some significant injuries but we’re plugging the gaps. Back then losing Bradley at Wembley or even LJ in the run in really cost us. 

The division is more competitive now and the standard higher but if we can bring in a couple of upgrades at centre mid and striker this could be the greatest season in my over 30 years as a Red.

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

A/c name: Big T

Bank: Royal Bank of Nailsea

a/c no: 999666

Sort code: 25-12-17

Right, thanks. Now, what I need you to do is have your debit card and PIN ready for our courier when he calls later.

In case you`re worried this may be some sort of scam he will give you a receipt to put your mind at rest. You should note however that it is vitally important that you do NOT access your bank account for at least one week as this will jeopardise the deposit of £10m US Dollars which will be made during that time.

4 hours ago, Michael McIndoe said:

There's been a lot of stuff said about me on this forum over the years - why can't I get involved? And by the way you're the only one talking about my book...

Sorry Michael - I hadn't seen your edited bit until now.

Yes, interesting read mate. Enjoyed it. I have no problem with what you allegedly did anyway. More fool them for allegedly being dumb enough to get involved. I believe everybody deserves a second chance in life too (but you were cleared so I guess you're on your first chance, right? ;) ). I hope your life may continue and be much easier from now on in. I guess that's the best way to word it without getting in trouble!

FYI, we had 38 points. We are 5 better off!

Get yourself down the gate for a game - providing you are welcome. Just make sure it's not when Ipswich come to town. Big Mick allegedly don't like you much :thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Right, thanks. Now, what I need you to do is have your debit card and PIN ready for our courier when he calls later.

In case you`re worried this may be some sort of scam he will give you a receipt to put your mind at rest. You should note however that it is vitally important that you do NOT access your bank account for at least one week as this will jeopardise the deposit of £10m US Dollars which will be made during that time.

Of course, of course, I understand fully. I love you RRH :wub:

17 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Sorry Michael - I hadn't seen your edited bit until now.

Yes, interesting read mate. Enjoyed it. I have no problem with what you allegedly did anyway. More fool them for allegedly being dumb enough to get involved. I believe everybody deserves a second chance in life too (but you were cleared so I guess you're on your first chance, right? ;) ). I hope your life may continue and be much easier from now on in. I guess that's the best way to word it without getting in trouble!

FYI, we had 38 points. We are 5 better off!

Get yourself down the gate for a game - providing you are welcome. Just make sure it's not when Ipswich come to town. Big Mick allegedly don't like you much :thumbsup:

or LJ allegedly

Archived