IGNORED

After 22 games in 2007/08 season where were we?

Michael McIndoe

On 18/12/2017 at 10:16, tomo said:

Give MM a break folks ffs - who cares if he has signed up to OUR forum to promote his book ? Can't really see any harm, only a benefit and an opportunity to converse with an ex player...

Wouldn't you want to promote your book if you were in his position? He's been cleared (by Scotland Yard) - so that ends the fraud bubble that has been hanging over him for the last few years. Give the lad a break. 

It's not a case of getting on your knees with your tongue out just because he is an ex-player but I would imagine that most supporters that saw him play cant deny he was a good player for us . 

Good luck with the book MM - and if you can tolerate the 'mindless taunts of abuse you may get on here' it would be interesting if you chipped in with your views and remained a member of the forum!

COYR!

Apologies for the delayed reply. I've been extremely busy over the Xmas period. Thanks for the support @tomo appreciate you saying what you have on here!  

It is refreshing to converse with proper football people without getting a media ban slapped on you Monday morning for being too honest! ;) 

On 18/12/2017 at 11:15, reddogkev said:

Hello Michael, just wanted to say cheers for coming onto OTIB.  I've often thought it would be interesting to have a few players / ex players on here.  Hope you continue to post for the foreseeable future.  In my opinion, top player, and I was sad to see you leave the club.

Hello @reddogkev! Thanks. Hope you had a good festive period. It's good to be on here! Players are always told never to go on fans forums or to have an opinion as clubs have to control what is being said and when. I didn't particularly want to leave but the new signings GJ made back then and the style of football we'd started to play no longer suited me. Although I have to say, one of my regrets was definitely leaving to go to Coventry City! 

On 18/12/2017 at 18:25, Coppello said:

I have a question for @Michael McIndoe. What was it like playing with Stern John and how stern was he? I've heard conflicting reports about how serious and unrelenting the guy is. For example:

Stern John:

Stern-John_2079107.jpg.2dc648e6ba48576ea4ad02bf7c6be85a.jpg

Not so Stern John:

29651_1.jpg.15b0b4f477ffe3820764968f4ed45661.jpg

Btw @Coppello Stern John is THE most laid back guy you will ever meet. :yes: He's a good lad and in his prime one of the best at holding the ball up as a front man. 

Archived