IGNORED

After 22 games in 2007/08 season where were we?

Michael McIndoe

11 hours ago, Michael McIndoe said:

All I can say to this is apologies I didn't give you my boots and don't believe everything you read in the papers! 

I think I started in green boots and finished in orange. Always Nike Mercurials. 

He’s the real deal guys!! 

So.... can I have the boots now?

3 hours ago, palmerred said:

I feel physically sick reading this thread.

My time on this forum is done.

For personal reasons, and personal reasons of close friends from the Wellingborough area, the inclusion of Mr McIndoe on this forum is too toxic for me. 

Weird reaction! There are probably loads of people on this forum who I would avoid in the street, if I actually knew them. But that's true of the internet as a  whole, so I don't see the point in worrying about it.

30 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Weird reaction! There are probably loads of people on this forum who I would avoid in the street, if I actually knew them. But that's true of the internet as a  whole, so I don't see the point in worrying about it.

I think it's because he knows people affected by MM's ALLEGED activities.

Palm's choice. Would I give MM my savings? No I wouldn't but I can't stop him voicing his opinion on here. Chances are he'll disappear in a few days/weeks when the book talk calms down.

Have to admit though, he's got some big bollocks coming on here with all the piss taking and grief he knew he was bound to get.

11 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I am happy to confirm based on the evidence I have been sent that this is indeed the ACTUAL Michael McIndoe

Sorry Dolly, I don't believe you. You were going to post the proof photo here and you haven't.

It feels to me like some kind of elaborate windup that you are now a part of.

edit - would also like to add my voice to the others saying that the love-in is all a bit weird.

3 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Sorry Dolly, I don't believe you. You were going to post the proof photo here and you haven't.

edit - would also like to add my voice to the others saying that the love-in is all a bit weird.

Accusing Dolly of being a liar ?

Now that is 'weird'

:blink: 

Based on ....????????

11 hours ago, Michael McIndoe said:

Top man @BobBobSuperBob I think I would too :yes: 

@Michael McIndoe thanks for giving us one of the best nights in our history with that free kick past arguably the best keeper in championship history Speroni. What a moment and never forget the party afterwards. Also that goal at the Ricoh in front of 4K away fans. Great memories 

Give MM a break folks ffs - who cares if he has signed up to OUR forum to promote his book ? Can't really see any harm, only a benefit and an opportunity to converse with an ex player...

Wouldn't you want to promote your book if you were in his position? He's been cleared (by Scotland Yard) - so that ends the fraud bubble that has been hanging over him for the last few years. Give the lad a break. 

It's not a case of getting on your knees with your tongue out just because he is an ex-player but I would imagine that most supporters that saw him play cant deny he was a good player for us . 

Good luck with the book MM - and if you can tolerate the 'mindless taunts of abuse you may get on here' it would be interesting if you chipped in with your views and remained a member of the forum!

COYR!

28 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Accusing Dolly of being a liar ?

Now that is 'weird'

:blink: 

Based on ....????????

I have met Dolly the once, and would like to think that I know enough of her from this forum to know that she isn't a liar.

On the other hand, I wouldn't put it past anyone to join in some kind of windup for whatever reason.

It's more that Dolly originally said she would post the proof here, and is now just telling us he's genuine.

And he just doesn't come across to me like a real ex-player would, he talks more like a knowledgeable fan than anything else.

45 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I think it's because he knows people affected by MM's ALLEGED activities.

Palm's choice. Would I give MM my savings? No I wouldn't but I can't stop him voicing his opinion on here. Chances are he'll disappear in a few days/weeks when the book talk calms down.

Have to admit though, he's got some big bollocks coming on here with all the piss taking and grief he knew he was bound to get.

It's never stopped Robbored.

8 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I have met Dolly the once, and would like to think that I know enough of her from this forum to know that she isn't a liar.

On the other hand, I wouldn't put it past anyone to join in some kind of windup for whatever reason.

It's more that Dolly originally said she would post the proof here, and is now just telling us he's genuine.

And he just doesn't come across to me like a real ex-player would, he talks more like a knowledgeable fan than anything else.

He asked me not to post the picture he sent me, and I am respecting that. The mods and admin have seen it though and so can vouch for me if you wish. :)

On Aden Flints life I’m being truthful. Promise. 

19 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

He asked me not to post the picture he sent me, and I am respecting that. The mods and admin have seen it though and so can vouch for me if you wish. :)

On Aden Flints life I’m being truthful. Promise. 

Then I have no choice but to accept it :)

12 hours ago, Michael McIndoe said:

Me and Gary had a very love/hate relationship. We fell out on numerous occasions but always sorted it out. As for Lee being a decent manager, and I'm sure he won't mind me saying this, but he's only been in a manager in the football league for 4.5 years. In manager terms thats a short period of time and of course it goes without saying that he's doing a good job this season. Let's pray and hope he can go one step further than Gary! 

Hello Michael, just wanted to say cheers for coming onto OTIB.  I've often thought it would be interesting to have a few players / ex players on here.  Hope you continue to post for the foreseeable future.  In my opinion, top player, and I was sad to see you leave the club.

On 17/12/2017 at 09:53, Michael McIndoe said:

Are you sure you’ve got the right player? During my 13 years as a professional footballer I had 90% conversion rate. And on top of that in 2005/06 I set a record of scoring more penalties than any other player in the English football leagues. 

Fair play to you for signing up and taking the questions! My comment was a bit tongue in cheek - perhaps my memory is failing me but I could have sworn in the 07/08 season you missed one (away somewhere?) and then the next week missed one at home and I remember screaming ‘why’s he taking it again?!’ 

The melodrama of the football fan :laugh: 

(Theres a good chance I’ve made all this up or I’m thinking of someone else entirely - I can barely remember what happened on Saturday let alone 10 years ago!!)

2 hours ago, richwwtk said:

This is why we asked for proof and received undisputed proof back. Like you we were unsure when the question arose. Up to you if you accept it or not but we did take steps to prove MM was indeed genuine.

5 hours ago, screech said:

Great to see an ex player posting on here no matter what the reason. Quality player back in the day who improved us when he was here. Hope he sticks around for a while, makes the place more interesting that's for sure.

We shall see if Michael gets involved in topic/s other than one he has himself started..hoping so as could be 'interesting..

6 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Then I have no choice but to accept it :)

I can confirm she got MM to send nudes with I love OTIB enscribed on his chest. 

Joking aside he sent us info that unequivocally proves his indentity to be who he says he is. 

Archived