IGNORED

Advice on police please

Alan Dicks' Barmy Army

13 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Fathers making overtures around their daughters is in my opinion not to be encouraged, please desist. :clapping:

( P S :  do you really use such terms as aged 18/12 etc in normal everyday conversation with normal non nerdy types? ...  

I honestly do not know what 18/12 means.

I am familiar with 24/24 and 24/7, but am totally lost with 18/12.

11/2 or 1.5? 

5 minutes ago, Super said:

I questioned Robbored on it before as did quite a few others, think he said is was months!

So, if I understand correctly, 18/12 = 'months'.

Call me a dinosaur, but, for me, I am sure it is quicker to type 'months' than leave the text and type '18/12', even if it is one character less/fewer :shifty:

On 18/12/2017 at 20:17, ziderheadarmy said:

I find this quite a arrogant response if you are actually anything to do with the police force. So you can do what you want you feel as you will get away with it anyway. 

I don’t discuss my job with my mates really as I have more interesting enjoyable things to discuss with them plus I respect the confidentiality agreements I have signed up with my employer.

Julies response was far more mature and professional.

Good and normal response from @Fordy62

• Admin
On 19/12/2017 at 18:41, Robbored said:

Um.......unless our daughter aged around 18/12  around that time could remember our conversations I doubt the conversations went nowhere outside of our home.

Only just got back to this, I have no idea what 18/12 means, apart from some classical music reference......

Archived