IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Manchester United in the Carabao Cup match day thread (Christmas Special)

Septic Peg

4 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Respectful comments from (most of) the gasheads as well:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11303/elephant-room

I think they're right to let us go; it really isn't helping them to keep making a comparison to us and a lot of pragmatism on their part would really improve their status..

My sides are splitting!!

We were shite...oh,and the Mem is a better stadium(cos you can stand)...(page two,second post)

HarleyGas-Bless you,dear boy..

I think the neighbours may have been tempted to call the police with the amount of noise I made when the winner went in. Luckily they didn't because I'm not sure the local rozzers have heard of the carabao cup. When the final whistle went I cried like a baby for about 10 mins. Still a bit shaky 10 hours later.

Football. Bloody hell.

Just woke up, thought I dreamt that but it was real life!!

Towards the end of last season I really felt like giving up football, the love had gone, I was fed up, wanted Lee gone I believe we all deserve our chance to wait with him but I thought the players weren’t playing for him, you only got the job because your dad etc etc

but this year, what the fuckkkk, everything is so different, last night I saw the future, I sat there with my son watching his first game, full house, everyone in spirit, passion, resilience and playing for the shirt and manager, I know it’s only a cup game, but we’ve beaten 4 premiership teams on the way, last night it was Manchester United, Manchester United frigging hell!! What a game, what a team

In my delirium drove home late last night leaving my laptop in Bristol. Awkward one to explain to boss (not sure 'KOREY SMITH' will be given the weight it deserves). Had to get train down and back again this morning. But even this can't spoil my joy! Love seeing every newspaper splashing us on the back page

Well done Lee Johnson and the team - 100% given by all - top class build up and finish for two fantastic goals.

Thank you for making it such a memorable night.

I 'm sure the players will enjoy the spotlight (which they fully deserve) and then focus on getting 3 points at QPR.

We don't want Hollowhead to rain on our parade.

On 22/12/2017 at 00:08, Tomarse said:

So question.. do I put this in the normal matchday archive once QPR thread is up or does it deserve to go in the classics?

Morning all.. bit of a blur since Wednesday night but think this is my first post in this marvellous thread. 

My answer to your question is that it should go simply in its rightful place; the usual matchday archive; Let us remain grounded and classy. :) 

QPR match day thread is coming chaps.

Archived