IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Manchester United in the Carabao Cup match day thread (Christmas Special)

Septic Peg

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What a great night in City's history, it just gets better and better and what a goal by Korey, kept his nerve and kept us in the competition, Joe Bryan the man of the match, what a tackle on Rashford, world class and already a Prem player.  Bring on Chelsea, pick them out Louis.  Some cider will be downed tonight, in celebration.  Come on you super red's.

We didn't just hang on and get some smash and grab 1-0 win, we went toe-to-toe with one of the biggest clubs in Europe and beat them. We are going up, we are going to win the cup, this is the best City team in my life time BY MILES

I've got to get up early for work tomorrow, I have no idea how I'm going to get to sleep

Archived