IGNORED

IF City beat Man C

22A

6 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Man City should do the right thing. And kick the ball in there own net 50 times . We’ve given them plenty off ammunition for beating there rivals . And they got bigger fish to fry than winning the league cup . So what’s the chances Man City. :laughcont:

Chelsea should do the same in the Final, they’ll get Europe anyway and they’ve won it before. Let us have a night out in Panathinaikos on a Thursday! 

On 23/12/2017 at 10:01, 22A said:

OK, so lightning strikes twice and City beat a Manchester team and play in the League Cup Final against Arsenal or Chelsea.

Having watched their last few games on TV, IF City make the final I'd prefer it to be against Arsenal as they appear to be the weakest of the three Prem teams. In some of their play, I fancy City's chances against them.

However, the League Cup is a nice extra. This season the League itself is the priority and I accept we'll have our work cut out v Man C before any final.

If ManC put out a team of superstars we will lose :shutup:

If they put out a team of some superstars and some youth/reserve we could win :P

Imagine that, we beat both Manchester clubs? Haha, almost as big as Leicester winning the PL, its possible., but extremely unlikely.  :bonkers:

And If you want to top that, how about going up as well? :trumpet:   City in the Prem and in Europe , Oooohh who is up next? Arsenal at home then Roma away, Laaawl, So many years of Shrewsbury and Oxford, Walsall and Reading, Can we even begin to dream or such a promised land?  :pray:

Archived