IGNORED

Never Again...

Kid in the Riot

3 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Totally agree, gives them the chance to turn the atmosphere in their favour.

Which, let's be honest, they did. Must've been huge encouragement to them late on when they were attacking in front of a wall of their own fans.

Earlier in the season I was one of 600 City on the halfway line versus about 22k Wolves *****.  We gave it a good go but couldn't compete!

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Was it the Wolves fans who made Frankie go charging out of his box and get sent off? As that’s what cost us the points today, not the allocation of tickets. 

In fairness, that's not what we are saying here. I'm with you, i blame FF for his decision tonight. This is a different argument

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

In fairness, that's not what we are saying here. I'm with you, i blame FF for his decision tonight. This is a different argument

Probably wouldn’t be being discussed if we’d won though. Personally I’m all for the best atmosphere possible, within reason. What justification would there have been for not giving them their allocation if there were say 5k empty home seats?

There were 20+k of us, we shouldn’t have been outsung by one stand of Wolves fans but I guess that’s another debate. 

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Was it the Wolves fans who made Frankie go charging out of his box and get sent off? As that’s what cost us the points today, not the allocation of tickets. 

We like to use the ‘Small margins’ phrase all the time though 86

And the sensibility giving Away sides the whole Atyeo could be debated as such

15 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Never, never, never again should a club come to Ashton Gate and be given the entire Atyeo stand as an allocation. Completely unacceptable especially as the game was a sell-out. 

We give Man U a couple of thousand and those ******* the whole stand?!?!

Sorry, but hopefully lesson learnt after this evening...

Absolutely spot on, was thinking the same thing during the game. The same rules should apply as Manure, 2700 max and 1000 City in there as well.

7 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Which, let's be honest, they did. Must've been huge encouragement to them late on when they were attacking in front of a wall of their own fans.

Earlier in the season I was one of 600 City on the halfway line versus about 22k Wolves *****.  We gave it a good go but couldn't compete!

How they position us along the side of the stadium where we cannot get any away atmosphere going is the reason I never go to Wolves anymore, my choice, horrible club.

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Probably wouldn’t be being discussed if we’d won though. Personally I’m all for the best atmosphere possible, within reason. What justification would there have been for not giving them their allocation if there were say 5k empty home seats?

There were 20+k of us, we shouldn’t have been outsung by one stand of Wolves fans but I guess that’s another debate. 

I can assure you it would've been discussed if we'd won. It was clear very early on this evening that Wolves had basically 1/4 of the lower tier of the ground and therefore were able to have a huge influence on the atmosphere. I would go as far as saying they were able to create a hostile atmosphere at the Atyeo end of the stadium, where they scored both their goals.

If you are happy that Wolves' massive and noisy support adds to your football experience then so be it; personally my view is **** them, I want to see my team destroy them on and off the pitch and that doesn't involve seeing 4k+ of them larging it like it's a cup game behind one of the goals!

4 minutes ago, redcard said:

How they position us along the side of the stadium where we cannot get any away atmosphere going is the reason I never go to Wolves anymore, my choice, horrible club.

Yeah, but they are massive don't you know. Derek Dougan, Steve Bull fockin HUGE club  Man City  ******* watch your backs   the Wankerers are coming

:laugh: Just saw what I did there     The Wankerers are comin'    :laugh:

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

We like to use the ‘Small margins’ phrase all the time though 86

And the sensibility giving Away sides the whole Atyeo could be debated as such

I agree with the small margins debate in the main but tonight the result was nothing to do with the allocation of tickets and all about our own self destruction. 

Also how many times have we moaned on here about small allocations when we’re away - I guess we can’t have it both ways! 

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

A 25,540 sell-out in our fully re-vamped 27,000 all seater stadium    uh?  

What’s hard to understand about that?

the council insist the two end block of atyeo are netted off And first few rows of the stand too, due to Away fans keep running on the pitch.

not hard to see where seats are lost, plus unsold hospitality seats. 

1 minute ago, AshtonPark said:

What’s hard to understand about that?

the council insist the two end block of atyeo are netted off And first few rows of the stand too, due to Away fans keep running on the pitch.

not hard to see where seats are lost, plus unsold hospitality seats. 

True , but we hear so often about it being a 27000 stadium, but in reality it's a 25000 one. Nit picking , yeah but

Archived