IGNORED

The official Watford FC v Bristol City FC in the FA Cup Match Day Thread

Septic Peg

Just now, Lympsham Red said:

I expect he'll get a run-out. Only thing is, he hasn't played a match since late November - so likely not match fit.

The only way to get match fit is to play, i’d be giving him as many mins as he could muster, perfect opportunity to do that today.

1 minute ago, BCFC11 said:

The only way to get match fit is to play, i’d be giving him as many mins as he could muster, perfect opportunity to do that today.

I suppose so, then again LJ may be trying to avoid the chance of him obtaining an injury, especially if he plans for him to feature in the league soon.

Just now, BCFC11 said:

Much as I’d like to see that, the two likely strikers pushing for starts are Taylor and Woodrow, so they should get first chance.

Think Smith will get 45-60 mins.

Worth comparing wth the ‘reserve’ side we put out v Watford way back in August that had 9 changes....

Bristol City

1Fielding, Vyner, Flint, Mags, Kelly, Eliasson, Hegeler, O’Neil, O’Dowda, Hinds, Diedhiou.

Used subs, Taylor, Reid, Smith.

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Worth comparing wth the ‘reserve’ side we put out v Watford way back in August that had 9 changes....

Bristol City

1Fielding, Vyner, Flint, Mags, Kelly, Eliasson, Hegeler, O’Neil, O’Dowda, Hinds, Diedhiou.

Think it shows our ‘reserves’ were a little sronger/experienced in August. Also greater numbers as 4 of that side injured at present.

6 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Bristol City

I'd forgotten O'Neil ever started this season - despite the youngsters in the previous game there was experience in that midfield.

2 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

Been to a lot of games recently (for me anyway). The question is do I rest my voice today at Watford for the big one on Tuesday or just use it for one half:chant6ez:

Only cheer when we get our fourth goal. 

Archived