IGNORED

The official Watford FC v Bristol City FC in the FA Cup Match Day Thread

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Anyone else think we haven’t put out TOO bad a team? Don’t get me wrong, it’s very weakened and a win would be ridiculous. But that back four isn’t too bad, and Taylor and Woodrow up front is ok...

Relative to Watford this is lambs to the slaughter.

Also sounds like Elliasen , Taylor and Woodrow are not exactly giving LJ a selection headache for Tuesday .

5 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Anyone else think we haven’t put out TOO bad a team? Don’t get me wrong, it’s very weakened and a win would be ridiculous. But that back four isn’t too bad, and Taylor and Woodrow up front is ok...

We have four fringe, and 3 squad players playing. You might normally want to bring in a youngster to a full side, but to bring them all in together means they also need to get to know each other in a real match. Even being close is a great result, and smashing experience for a wide range of players.

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

We have four fringe, and 3 squad players playing. You might normally want to bring in a youngster to a full side, but to bring them all in together means they also need to get to know each other in a real match. Even bein* close is a great result, and smashing exeperience for a wide range of players.

And I think they said Watford have only made three changes so their team must be a fairly strong one.

Archived