IGNORED

The official Watford FC v Bristol City FC in the FA Cup Match Day Thread

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It's fine guys, I understand you need a scapegoat a target of some sort because we are going well and there is nothing else to moan about. You carry on, after all he is ex-gas and deserves to be castigated.

No, not a scapegoat. He's just not good enough. Expect to see him move on soon.

3 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

If MK Dons beat QPR will our Saturday fixture still stand? Mrs booked me a surprise Christmas trip down to Bristol around that game and I felt bad saying it might not even be playing due to the FA Cup 4th round 

Could be a pain if it`s a draw though, waiting for the replay outcome

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It's fine guys, I understand you need a scapegoat a target of some sort because we are going well and there is nothing else to moan about. You carry on, after all he is ex-gas and deserves to be castigated.

he has been very poor for a month now, i know he has some ability but he is so out of form it looks like he has never played football, i would not mind if he was still working hard trying to make thing happen but he looks like he has just given up

6 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Nothing to do with being ex-gas or needing a scapegoat.

What are the Championship qualities you see in him PSR that so many of us obviously do not?

4 minutes ago, stogursey red said:

he has been very poor for a month now, i know he has some ability but he is so out of form it looks like he has never played football, i would not mind if he was still working hard trying to make thing happen but he looks like he has just given up

How long ago was that little match against Man Utd, when Taylor played a superb through ball for Smith to score the winner?

Just now, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

How long ago was that little match against Man Utd, when Taylor played a superb through ball fir Smith to score the winner?

And there it is..

Mention of his sole contribution in the last six weeks..

3 minutes ago, stogursey red said:

I like Matty, but have to agree. With the exception of the pass to play in Korey against Man U, his last few appearances have been really poor. Blocked an otherwise certain Flint goal against Villa which would have made it 2-1 and from comments from those at the game has shown nowt today.

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Nothing to do with being ex-gas or needing a scapegoat.

What are the Championship qualities you see in him PSR that so many of us obviously do not?

Sadly in football as in life you usually get what you pay for.

Why we ever signed him I have no idea especially with all the fuss around the transfer.

As for our Fulham loaned it was as I said at the time any port in a storm.  

Two poor signings which hopeful.y the club has learnt from

1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

How long ago was that little match against Man Utd, when Taylor played a superb through ball fir Smith to score the winner?

All of our players are capable of making a pass like that once....Taylor doesn’t do enough decent stuff to justify a regular place.  At £300k he was a reasonable man to have around the squad, but he lacks quality, and has only hit the heights required on the very odd occasion.

Just now, kanemochi said:

Anyone know if Adam Baker is at the game today?

Not posted his usual pre-match photo on twitter, not on RB and the official club twitter account doesn't seem to be running as smoothly as normal

He is. He did the Facebook live team news.

2 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

How long ago was that little match against Man Utd, when Taylor played a superb through ball for Smith to score the winner?

not really making up for doing very little most of the other games though is it, if you were a welder and once a week you did a really nice weld and the rest of the time did little else your boss would not be best pleased.

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

And there it is..

Mention of his sole contribution in the last six weeks..

And there what is?

Were you AT the United game?  Did  you not spot him doing anything else?  Did you really not notice his contribution to that win?  Give the bloke a break, he’s hardly had a run in the team...

It’s  so easy to be negative, isn’t it?

Archived