IGNORED

The official Watford FC v Bristol City FC in the FA Cup Match Day Thread

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Bit harsh, thought he was the motm v burton and he did well v Watford earlier on in the season, he's still young and learning, has all the attributes

hmmm, maybe, he is 22. I can just see him going the way of Engval, which reportedly would mean 2 x 2m spent on Swedish players apparently not good enough.

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Bit harsh, thought he was the motm v burton and he did well v Watford earlier on in the season, he's still young and learning, has all the attributes

typical young player 1 good game in 3, if we could get a few in then a lone move to league 1 would do him the world of good for the rest of the season 

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

Saw that we had 30-35% possession for large parts of the game, always going to be hard when you don't see much of the ball. More pressure to make Those occasions count. 

Would love these guys to get a draw or win. It would give them some good competitive games.

They did say during the Watford commentary that our front players were living off scraps given how much Watford were attacking.

8 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Only just occurred to me that we could've lost 4 on the bounce going in to the Norwich game. Sounds really bad on paper.

We could have lost four on the bounce going into our fifth game of the season, but we didn't...

Bit of a bizarre comment

Look very naive and have spent most of the game defending. Not sure how I’d change it, Pack for Smith (who has been poor for his standards) and Hinds for Taylor so we have some pace up top. Taylor and Eliasson haven’t done much at all, Edwards looks good but needs to build up his upper strength. 

For the team we’ve put out against their quality we’ve been okay, looked good the last 5 mins when we took the game to them so let’s up we come out all firing again.  

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

hmmm, maybe, he is 22. I can just see him going the way of Engval, which reportedly would mean 2 x 2m spent on Swedish players apparently not good enough.

Hopefully not, Engvall was 1.3 million as well, the 2 million being banded about is including add ons.

From what I've seen of Eliasson he looks like a very good footballer who just hasn't had enough games to push on, can see him going out on loan in the summer to a first division European team, will be interesting to see what happens with him

2 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

We could have lost four on the bounce going into our fifth game of the season, but we didn't...

Bit of a bizarre comment

Just saying that we're probably quite likely to have lost 4 on the spin going in to Norwich.

That sounds bad given how we've been playing recently, and would be considered the wheels falling off by people who don't know much about whats going on at the club. Thats all.

4 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Just saying that we're probably quite likely to have lost 4 on the spin going in to Norwich.

That sounds bad given how we've been playing recently, and would be considered the wheels falling off by people who don't know much about whats going on at the club. Thats all.

I got what you meant

18 minutes ago, stogursey red said:

anyone else think Taylor is playing like a man who dont want to get an injury before a jan move, got to be one of his quietest games for city

He's just not good enough unfortunately! He's only going to be a squad player at best at this level. 

I'm not criticising or being moany. It's just the way it is! 

Archived