IGNORED

Weather (Merged)

BcfcDuncs

7 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

This country is pathetic, a dusting of snow and everyone goes into meltdown.

The last vehicle came through my village before lunchtime. 

A dusting of snow has a material affect on travel and safety. Simple. 

Still, I'll not worry, I'll pour a glass and listen to "How the West was Won" by Led Zeppelin from start to finish and the world is a better place. 

12 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

This country is pathetic, a dusting of snow and everyone goes into meltdown.

I get the sentiment but its hardly a dusting, there is about a foot of snow on my road in clevedon, i'm watching on tinternet  if its on with a few beers tomorrow all tucked up with the fire roaring.

1 minute ago, NatchHeads said:

For those of us who cannot make it to the game tomorrow due to the weather conditions, do you think the club could stream the game live for free? As we have already paid for the game. 

Free, M'mm not sure if Bristol City know how to do free.....

3 minutes ago, NatchHeads said:

For those of us who cannot make it to the game tomorrow due to the weather conditions, do you think the club could stream the game live for free? As we have already paid for the game. 

You have  got more chance of shitting in the queens handbag.

8 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

We won't be playing unless conditions vastly improve - which I doubt. I just walked through the south stand car park. Admittedly the level of snow is low (no drifting, it probably mostly blew away), but they'd need to clear the snow if they wanted to use it, and there's no particular sign of life down there. Approach roads are variable, and certainly only really walkable (if you're steady on your feet).

I think Steve has bought his underlings a plough as the SS car park is now 90% clear of snow. KFC, Currys, Iceland, B&M and Halfords all shut early (if they bothered opening that is).

Archived