IGNORED

SC&T/FAN/Supporters meeting

Dollymarie

Guess they didnt want a load of pissed up City fans having a go at them after downing a few pints. I guess it is a meeting after all and want it professional. But if there is usually alcohol available for normal SC&T meetings it sounds a bit strange.

I am here.

good turn out of fans probably 70-75 people, lots of questions and valid points being made to Doug Harman, Mark Ashton and the chief finance officer, particularly with regard to disabled con sessions, and ticket price increases in Lansdown lower.

i am sure Marie or others will fully update but they are all fully engaged in participating at the moment .  

2 minutes ago, JulieH said:

I am here.

good turn out of fans probably 70-75 people, lots of questions and valid points being made to Doug Harman, Mark Ashton and the chief finance officer, particularly with regard to disabled con sessions, and ticket price increases in Lansdown lower.

i am sure Marie or others will fully update but they are all fully engaged in participating at the moment .  

Ask Mark Ashton: "if not now, then when?" Please.

12 minutes ago, JulieH said:

I am here.

Did/has @CyderInACan kicked anyone in the goolies yet?

34 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

What I will say is I think they heard what we had to say, but they didn't listen to what we had to say.

Proper slimey people in charge. Could smell the Bullshit a mile off.

If anything changes I'll be very surprised 

As I said to someone as we were leaving, Mark Ashton speaks a lot, but says very little.

Archived