IGNORED

He's one of our own

Paul Cheesey

24 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Jo-ey Bry-an

1     2   3   4

Bo-bby Reid

1      2     3

That's why. Needs a new, less shite song, but we've been saying that for months now.

Just add an extra syllable to 'Reid'  "Re-id". 

I don't want him to feel left out. :city:

2 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Sorted. Lennon and McCartney had nothing on ole Rudi. (Apologies @Robbored - you're right, it'll never catch on)

They never do RH. Might be thats because they never ever ever get heard at AG...........:facepalm:

What ever happened to "knees up mother brown?"  I used to enjoy bouncing up and down.to that rendition in the old Esat End.

Never hear it these days..........:facepalm:

Nostalgia not what it used to be...

Top scorer in the Championship...never understood why the below hasn't been chanted this season.

Bobby Reid, Bobby Reid, Bobby, Bobby Reid.

When he gets the ball, he scores a goal....Bobby, Bobby Reid. :chant6ez:

I might join in with that one :laugh:

16 minutes ago, spudski said:

Top scorer in the Championship...never understood why the below hasn't been chanted this season.

Bobby Reid, Bobby Reid, Bobby, Bobby Reid.

When he gets the ball, he scores a goal....Bobby, Bobby Reid. :chant6ez:

I might join in with that one :laugh:

If you could hear it............

Thought I heard a slight rendition for Bobby somewhere in the South Stand on Saturday during his hat-trick. Not sure if it was audible on the pitch but hopefully it would not leave him feeling left out of the neighbourhood. Still, we have a song or two for him anyway.

3 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Jo-ey Bry-an

1     2   3   4

Bo-bby Reid

1      2     3

That's why. Needs a new, less shite song, but we've been saying that for months now.

LLoyd Kelly scores against Reading and it went around the stadium. We should sing it for Bobby too. Players can have more than one song!!! Perhaps AG would be more vocal if we had a few more

I mentioned at the start of the season,I know it’s a song from 1964, but a really catchy pop song.

viva Bobby Joe by the Equals.

goes viva Bobby Joe(Reid) viva Bobby Joe,Bobby Joe,viva Bobby Joe,viva,viva,viva Bobby Joe,viva,Bobby Joe is a goal machine he’s scored goals wherever he’s been,viva,viva,viva Bobby Joe.

I appreciate its an old song but I think the words fit perfectly,and it is a really catchy song.

Any thoughts.

5 minutes ago, Ian Crabbe said:

I mentioned at the start of the season,I know it’s a song from 1964, but a really catchy pop song.

viva Bobby Joe by the Equals.

goes viva Bobby Joe(Reid) viva Bobby Joe,Bobby Joe,viva Bobby Joe,viva,viva,viva Bobby Joe,viva,Bobby Joe is a goal machine he’s scored goals wherever he’s been,viva,viva,viva Bobby Joe.

I appreciate its an old song but I think the words fit perfectly,and it is a really catchy song.

Any thoughts.

Get it going next home game and it'll get the Robbored seal of approval.

Archived