IGNORED

The Burton Albion FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 37

Septic Peg

This is far from a blip.

I fear the tumbola drum may start to make a re-appearance soon.

Seriously, I believe there are numerous reasons for what has happened since Christmas, and one of those is the distraction of the cup run with the associated media attention - I think a number of the players and coaching staff started to believe they were much better than they actually are.

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Please moderate your language.  Doesn't aid discussion. I asked the question because I don't know the answer.  Usual use of a question!

Nah you said something is CLEARLY wrong but you haven’t got the first idea whether it is or not. You are shit stirring, if you don’t like my language don’t shit stir.

2 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

I think we have leaders on the pitch, and that they're doing their job. I don't think Flint's influence would have changed this, we were playing this type of poor football when he was in the team. I can't be bothered any more, it's something I don't think we're going to come to an agreement to, and it's obviously not an objective point.

We don't need to come to an agreement, it's a forum.

If you're happy with BW as captain that's up to you.

If you don't think Flint being out there today would make a positive difference, no problem.

As you say, best left there.

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Nah you said something is CLEARLY wrong but you haven’t got the first idea whether it is or not. You are shit stirring, if you don’t like my language don’t shit stir.

I still don't like your language and your answer isn't helpful

That something is wrong is blindingly obvious, but what?

At this rate season tickets will be increasing in price again, this squad must have wiped millions off its value in the last two months.

I'd go as far to say that as assets go the squad must have lost more money for BCFC than any price hike will ever cover.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

At this rate should season tickets will be increasing in price again, this squad must have wiped millions off its value in the last two months.

I'd go as far to say that as assets to the squa must have lost more money for BCFC than any price hike will ever cover.

A cunning plan by the club so as not to get any bids in the summer?

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

At this rate should season tickets will be increasing in price again, this squad must have wiped millions off its value in the last two months.

I'd go as far to say that as assets to the squa must have lost more money for BCFC than any price hike will ever cover.

It’s all a cunning plan to keep our players in the summer and win the league next season.

Archived