IGNORED

The Burton Albion FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 37

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

A proper captain doesn't lose his cool and smack someone in the face. 

What nonsense.

Everyone except Bobby Moore, Pele and Atyeo lost their cool under provocation occasionally.

Flint's an inspirational player and I've no doubt we're missing his presence on the pitch.

3 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

What's your answer then?

Lack of grafting idea of on field leadership to experienced pros jby coaching staff

Simples really

I had just hoped, like corners and free kicks, this is something that would have been addressed

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

What nonsense.

Everyone except Bobby Moore, Pele and Atyeo lost their cool under provocation occasionally.

Flint's an inspirational player and I've no doubt we're missing his presence on the pitch.

It's not nonsense, it was a ridiculous thing to do. I'd rather Wright or Baker as our captain because they're more level-headed. Flint's been fantastic for us, but I value those two's contributions in defence as highly as his.

6 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

What nonsense.

As it is Burton 0 I dont think the problem is at the back isit

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Lack of grafting idea of on field leadership to experienced pros jby coaching staff

Simples really

I had just hoped, like corners and free kicks, this is something that would have been addressed

I agree, and of today's team I'd hope for more from Korey Smith.

I don't expect anything in that respect from Bailey Wright, a poor choice for captain afaic.

Shocking game, we have too many players struggling to get into the game, Pisano, Smith, Pack, Paterson, Diedhiou whose first touch is appalling and Reid’s not much better.

Yet again we run out of idea’s in and around the opponents (on the ra    re occasions we have got that far).

To much faffing around at the back between Smith, Pack and and Brownhill and the defenders resulting in poor passes out or getting caught in possession.

In the final 10 minutes we could easily have conceded 2.

I would think about Walsh for Paterson personally.

Kelly playing well.

But overall we are piss poor.

Archived