IGNORED

Ashton/SL speak to Dean Smith now

tinman85

11 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Cheered the substitutions (clearly stated). Barnsley has alot to do with next game selection, so l guess you didn't bother going. I didn't jeer any of our players though if l did, that would be my perogative as is anyone's. 

So you cheered when wright went off , not kelly coming on and I asked you a question . Please enlighten me how it helps players by cheering their substitution . It’s the third time I’ve asked . As for Barnsley no I didn’t go . 

There are 4 or 5 other players having a poor run of form but they didn’t get the abuse Wright got yesterday. 

24 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

My contribution? 

I cheered the over due substitutions as many many others did.

I didn't boo even at the end, l did however note KS was the only player to really make an effort to applaud the fans who stayed till the end. 

I don’t normally hang around after the final whistle , but strangely I did yesterday. The players I noticed applauding the fans were Kelly, Walsh and Smith . I can’t blame the others for wanting to get off. There was good sportsmanship between both teams as well. 

2 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Cheering the player off and player on? IE the substitution... And lm the ****wit? 

Were you at Barnsley @steviestevieneville? Simple yes or no accepted

Glad you finally admitted it. No , superfan I didn’t go to Barnsley . Players leaving the pitch get a round of applause generally. By cheering his departure you’re having a pop at him, is that difficult to understand. Perhaps I should retract **** wit and just call you a moron . 

10 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Glad you finally admitted it. No , superfan I didn’t go to Barnsley . Players leaving the pitch get a round of applause generally. By cheering his departure you’re having a pop at him, is that difficult to understand. Perhaps I should retract **** wit and just call you a moron . 

You absolute beauty!

18 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

So you cheered when wright went off , not kelly coming on and I asked you a question . Please enlighten me how it helps players by cheering their substitution . It’s the third time I’ve asked . As for Barnsley no I didn’t go . 

There are 4 or 5 other players having a poor run of form but they didn’t get the abuse Wright got yesterday. 

I certainly didn't abuse Wright. I cheered overdue substitutions. Based on performances at Barnsley and previous showings Kent and Wright should have started were they finished. 

23 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

"glad l finally admitted it"? Made it pretty clear early on... 

You avoided whether you were at Barnsley several times. Beautifully!! 

3 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

"glad l finally admitted it"? Made it pretty clear early on... 

You avoided whether you were at Barnsley several times. Beautifully!! 

Why would I avoid it , I’ve followed  us away for over 20 years but didn’t go to Barnsley so I asked you the revelance of the question which you still haven’t answered . You should be a politician with the spin you’ve put on this . Now, can you  Answer the question I’ve asked you 5 times now . 

On 4/2/2018 at 20:37, JBFC II said:

I do realise that yes, he has recruited some poor players, but he has recruited players for the long run. The likes of Moore, Eliasson, Engvall are still only 20/21 and so have many years ahead of them. I agree that some of his signings (Kent, Diony, Woodrow, Hegeler) have proved poor judgement, but he has made some very astute signings on a comparatively small budget.

You should also remember that a few of those signings have come because we are small fry in this league so our better players are going to get snapped up by other clubs (Kodjia, Ayling), therefore he has to replace them. Also, some players who he has signed, who everyone on here thought would prove to be good signings, haven't turned out to be the case for one reason or another (Matthews, Tomlin, O'Neil).

What other description would you use then to describe the progression of the club from 3 points off relegation last season to being safe by February this season, pushing for the plays offs, getting to the Semi-Finals of a major tournament and averaging 21000 people every week.)

Of course the run of form over the past 3 months has been poor, there is no denying that, but if you'd have offered 7th at the start of the season any of us would have taken it, obviously compared to where we were before the Wolves game it's disappointing but I'd still say it's an incredible turnaround

"Very astute signings" - what proof do you have of that?

I am assuming you are not including Engvall in that list?

2 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

"Very astute signings" - what proof do you have of that?

I am assuming you are not including Engvall in that list?

Baker, Brownhill, O'dowda, Wright, Paterson, duric were all signed for under 10 million and have proved to be very good signings. 

Then there are a load who are u21, of whom engvall is one, they have plenty of years ahead so I wouldn't write them out

11 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Why would I avoid it , I’ve followed  us away for over 20 years but didn’t go to Barnsley so I asked you the revelance of the question which you still haven’t answered . You should be a politician with the spin you’ve put on this . Now, can you  Answer the question I’ve asked you 5 times now . 

Hmmmm answered the obvious at #131, l won't resort to name calling you absolute beauty x

Just now, Singingsuperstar said:

Hmmmm answered the obvious at #131, l won't resort to name calling you absolute beauty x

Dress it up how you want sunshine but by cheering Wright’s substitution you were abusing him. Now I’ll put it in capitals so you can digest the question properly and respond ok ? 

1. IN WHAT WAY WILL CHEERING ONE OF OUR OWN PLAYERS SUBSTITUTION HELP HIM OR THE TEAM. 

2. WHAT RELEVANCE IS THERE IN ME BEING AT BARNSLEY OR NOT. 

1 hour ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Were you at Barnsley? 

What has being in South Yorkshire got to do with the price of apples? 

You said you cheered when our players got subbed. Then you inferred that none of them applauded the fans at the end. 

Why should the players applaud you if you’d sarcastically cheered the substitutions? 

It matters not what occurred in East Riding 3 days prior. Your actions are dumb and your expectations are pre-pubescent. 

21 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Dress it up how you want sunshine but by cheering Wright’s substitution you were abusing him. Now I’ll put it in capitals so you can digest the question properly and respond ok ? 

1. IN WHAT WAY WILL CHEERING ONE OF OUR OWN PLAYERS SUBSTITUTION HELP HIM OR THE TEAM. 

2. WHAT RELEVANCE IS THERE IN ME BEING AT BARNSLEY OR NOT. 

Oh dear oh dear. I think you know the answers already! 

19 minutes ago, Enter Sandman said:

What has being in South Yorkshire got to do with the price of apples? 

You said you cheered when our players got subbed. Then you inferred that none of them applauded the fans at the end. 

Why should the players applaud you if you’d sarcastically cheered the substitutions? 

It matters not what occurred in East Riding 3 days prior. Your actions are dumb and your expectations are pre-pubescent. 

Already stated why Barnsley is relevant. 

Stated that KS only one l noticed making an effort to thank the fans at whistle - actually head up directed at fans. 

I cheered overdue substitutions - arrival and departure - ABSOLUTELY NO SARCASM INVOLVED! 

Barnsley is irrelevant? Are you actually serious or just abit dumb (only using the word dumb because lm lowering myself to pre-pubescent name calling!

11 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Stated that KS only one l noticed making an effort to thank the fans at whistle - actually head up directed at fans. 

I cheered overdue substitutions - arrival and departure - ABSOLUTELY NO SARCASM INVOLVED! 

Barnsley is irrelevant? Are you actually serious or just abit dumb (only using the word dumb because lm lowering myself to pre-pubescent name calling!

I honestly can’t find the link between something that happened 3 days before in the north of our land, to you jeering your own players and then expecting them to applaud you. 

Maybe I am dumb. You’re right. You’re a feckin genius pal. 

12 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

You haven’t answered one thing I’ve asked you. You’re a moron . Read the questions again and answer them , you’re avoiding it and making yourself look thicker than a whale omelette. Where did I say Barnsley is irrelevant you belter. I asked you what the relevance was about me being there or not . :laughcont: idiot. 

3 minutes ago, Enter Sandman said:

I honestly can’t find the link between something that happened 3 days before in the north of our land, to you jeering your own players and then expecting them to applaud you. 

Maybe I am dumb. You’re right. You’re a feckin genius pal. 

Yes your absolutely right there's no link between individual performances 3 days prior!!! 

Don't have to be a genius to work that out. 

1 minute ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Yes your absolutely right there's no link between individual performances 3 days prior!!! 

Don't have to be a genius to work that out. 

Well done genius. You keep jeering your own players. But don’t be surprised if they don’t come over and clap you afterwards. 

Can you perhaps enlighten me as to why you thought they should come round and applaud you? What was it that you did for them to give you the attention you crave? 

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

You haven’t answered one thing I’ve asked you. You’re a moron . Read the questions again and answer them , you’re avoiding it and making yourself look thicker than a whale omelette. Where did I say Barnsley is irrelevant you belter. I asked you what the relevance was about me being there or not . :laughcont: idiot. 

Answered? Are you for real? 

Resorting to faceless name calling, but how childish. 

You didn't clarify your attendance at Barnsley a few times and lm the spin doctor?!!! 

Dear oh dear oh dear... 

Just now, Enter Sandman said:

Well done genius. You keep jeering your own players. But don’t be surprised if they don’t come over and clap you afterwards. 

Can you perhaps enlighten me as to why you thought they should come round and applaud you? What was it that you did for them to give you the attention you crave? 

No more energy for this, you clearly aren't reading my responses. 

No more energy for this, you clearly aren't reading my responses. 

For the benefit of anyone taking this silly row seriously, at Oakwell the players exit the pitch right next to the away supporters.  I thought there were quite a few of the players clapping the fans as they went off.  But it's not one of those situations where they have to make a special detour to thank us.  

5 minutes ago, red panda said:

For the benefit of anyone taking this silly row seriously, at Oakwell the players exit the pitch right next to the away supporters.  I thought there were quite a few of the players clapping the fans as they went off.  But it's not one of those situations where they have to make a special detour to thank us.  

I've enjoyed it excepting the name calling. Don't know why the tone is lowered by some so quickly, anger management issues l guess. 

Oakwell old stand reminds me of our old grandstand! 

5 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Answered? Are you for real? 

Resorting to faceless name calling, but how childish. 

You didn't clarify your attendance at Barnsley a few times and lm the spin doctor?!!! 

Dear oh dear oh dear... 

You can’t answer them as you don’t have the intellect mate. As I’ve stated theres no relevance wether i was at Barnsley or not . It’s actually not childish name calling . You are proving yourself to be a moron ( look up the definition ) 

you cant answer the question relating to what it achieves to cheer/ abuse our players so you keep deflecting it . Your posts make no sense whatsoever . You’re embarrassing yourself. 

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

You can’t answer them as you don’t have the intellect mate. As I’ve stated theres no relevance wether i was at Barnsley or not . It’s actually not childish name calling . You are proving yourself to be a moron ( look up the definition ) 

you cant answer the question relating to what it achieves to cheer/ abuse our players so you keep deflecting it . Your posts make no sense whatsoever . You’re embarrassing yourself. 

Night night precious x

I've enjoyed it excepting the name calling. Don't know why the tone is lowered by some so quickly, anger management issues l guess. 

Oakwell old stand reminded me of our old grandstand! 

So you’re backtracking on the players not clapping at Oakwell now then and I can assure you I don’t have anger issues. You basically said on page one that you were happy to see the back of wright yesterday and let him know as much but have since tried to justify it by saying you were cheering all substitutions . The answer to the question you won’t answer is there is no benefit at all to giving our players a send off. It does nothing but undermine their confidence which leads to more mistakes on the pitch. 

3 hours ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Guess there were a few thousand **** wits at AG yesterday then. Did you go to Barnsley @steviestevienevilleor @AppyDAZE?

I draw your attention to the players lack of thanks to the supporters at final whistle yesterday excepting KS they couldn't wait to get off the pitch. No double thumbs from BW for obvious reasons. 

Thought plenty of them stayed. To the extent that I wished they'd just bugger off to be honest. And not surprising Wright didn't want to thank the fans that jeered him during a game. One thing I've always hated about our support (and I'm sure other clubs are just as bad) is the idiotic way so many of our fans love a scapegoat. Wright had a dreadful game in possession of the ball yesterday but does anyone seriously think Bryan or Reid would have had the same reaction in the same circumstances?

Personally I think Wright is a competent  but fairly limited championship player. However I've never seen him give less than 100 per cent for us. He is an honest, decent professional and deserves better from some of our 'supporters'. 

Archived