IGNORED

The Millwall FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 41

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, EnclosureSurge said:

That's still not in the middle, Fevs! He'd be on the right of the middle 3, effectively an inside-right. Smith would be ping! middle of the central 3, or maybe Pack, but not Brownhill. Whichever way we play this, Brownhill's not in the middle, ironically his best position for me

Makes my blood boil when they talk about the players not being able to handle a hostile atmosphere at places like The Den. 

Most of these players have played at Wembley, beat Man Utd, and went toe to toe with Man City. I’m sure they can handle Millwall away. 

Just now, RedSA said:

1 down but performance much better. Thats what people asked for, right? 

We look a lot better - running, looking for breaks and had more efforts in 10 mins than the previous 90 so yup. Just need to keep this up, team look very fluid at times.

Just now, petehinton said:

Makes my blood boil when they talk about the players not being able to handle a hostile atmosphere at places like The Den. 

Most of these players have played at Wembley, beat Man Utd, and went toe to toe with Man City. I’m sure they can handle Millwall away. 

Unfortunately they can't handle a full season of football.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Agreed; we have a lightweight commentator who consistently has little idea what he is on about.

Archived