IGNORED

Warnock and Cardiff bottling it

MC RISK77

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Just to play devil’s advocate - 2 defeats in last 15 games is hardly bottling it...and they have a game in hand on Fulham...

Oh don’t spoil a great story...maybe not bottling as such but with game I’m hand v derby no guarantees they will pick anything up from that...and Fulham are a much better footballing side

11 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Taking away the rivalry, watching Cardiff tonight even as a neutral you could only really dislike everything about them.

Their football is terrible but worse than that they are a vile, nasty team. Joe Bennett in particular is a horrible player.

They had no luck tonight and could have been 3 up by half time but for Villas keeper

About time their luck ran out

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

**** Cardiff and **** Warnock. Still desperately hoping that we do it and face them in the playoffs. What a tie that would be. 

Been saying for weeks i just have the feel we will get them in the semi’s of the playoffs. 

Allocate them 500 tickets in top of Lansdown. **** em. 

9 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Been saying for weeks i just have the feel we will get them in the semi’s of the playoffs. 

Allocate them 500 tickets in top of Lansdown. **** em. 

250 in the Atyeo and we have the rest. Plus they have a portaloo instead of changing rooms. The team bus has to park in Weston and they walk to the game. The 250 fans have to get a train to Bristol, via Sheffield, London, Swindon, Plymouth, and Severn Beach and can only leave the ground at 23:00 to avoid crowd trouble. 

I strongly dislike them

Archived