IGNORED

Warnock and Cardiff bottling it

MC RISK77

2 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

As Kevin Keegan once said: "I would love it" if they screwed it up!

Just imagine a Play Off against them! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Carnage

:englandflag:

Not sure I could bear the thought of losing to them if I’m honest

Talk about sheerheaven or burning hell decided over 90 mins

jeeez

:shutup:

2 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

250 in the Atyeo and we have the rest. Plus they have a portaloo instead of changing rooms. The team bus has to park in Weston and they walk to the game. The 250 fans have to get a train to Bristol, via Sheffield, London, Swindon, Plymouth, and Severn Beach and can only leave the ground at 23:00 to avoid crowd trouble. 

I strongly dislike them

I'd never have guessed!

after they beat us one nil at their place blue Dredd came on here crowing, I warned him then not to be too cocky and that it might not be the last time they had to play us, I'm keeping my fingers crossed we get the chance to wipe that smug smile off his face.

Are people forgetting we played them in a play off semi previously? 

I have worked in and out of the Cardiff office for years and keep getting reminded about that especially that we had a lower attendance v them at home. Don’t  see the relevance in that apart from they like to gloat they are better supported. 

I would love to play them again but that’s my heart ruling my head. I think Brentford could be the ones who sneak into the play offs if Millwall fail, they’ve a harder run in. Brentford just need to stay there or there abouts after Fulham this week have a good run in. 

But while there’s still a chance of it I will relish the chance to return the years of reminding from the Crapdiff fans.

11 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I have worked in and out of the Cardiff office for years and keep getting reminded about that especially that we had a lower attendance v them at home. Don’t  see the relevance in that apart from they like to gloat they are better supported. 

If I remember correctly we beat them twice in the League that season and drew at home in the Play Off semis. I think Peter Thorne scored the only goal over there and that proved vital in the end.

13 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

If I remember correctly we beat them twice in the League that season and drew at home in the Play Off semis. I think Peter Thorne scored the only goal over there and that proved vital in the end.

Yep that’s it, they scored at theirs then the second leg we drew 0-0 at AG. I think they hadn’t beaten us for a while until then as well. 

2 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I have worked in and out of the Cardiff office for years and keep getting reminded about that especially that we had a lower attendance v them at home. Don’t  see the relevance in that apart from they like to gloat they are better supported.

I would love to play them again but that’s my heart ruling my head. I think Brentford could be the ones who sneak into the play offs if Millwall fail, they’ve a harder run in. Brentford just need to stay there or there abouts after Fulham this week have a good run in. 

But while there’s still a chance of it I will relish the chance to return the years of reminding from the Crapdiff fans.

Remind them of their pitiful attendances not so long ago....2000 at home!

Fulham 20 unbeaten, unbelievable from them tbh.

Fulham would fully deserve 2nd too- in that run they: Beat Wolves, beat Cardiff AWAY, beat Villa, beat Derby away, won at Boro, won at Preston, won at Norwich- as well as their home wins over Sheff Utd, Leeds and Ipswich.

Indeed, the only good or reasonable side they dropped points against in their surge is us (the draw in February). Fancy that.

6 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Only one goal in it wasn't there. Boring matches tbf.

Went to the first leg, think that was one of the first bubble games( someone will correct me if I’m wrong), thought 1-0 was ok and we’d turn it around at home. Shows what I know.

24 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Went to the first leg, think that was one of the first bubble games( someone will correct me if I’m wrong), thought 1-0 was ok and we’d turn it around at home. Shows what I know.

May well have been.

Seem to recall too, that it was an early forerunner beamback- via HTV West or something, people sat in the Atyeo and it was on a big screen.

22 hours ago, weepywall said:

Would absolutely love to meet them and beat them in the play offs, not impossible.

Think back 15 years to 2002 / 03. Cardiff finished 6th and had to play 3rd placed City. This time round Cardiff may finish 3rd and City 6th!

Archived