IGNORED

The Nottingham Forest FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 45

Septic Peg

We are in desperate need of an external analysis of how we turned from a promotion side to a relegation one or else we shall be doing a Reading next.

There clearly has to be a reason for this collapse.  It cannot be put down to January transfers or injuries.  I believe it must be more fundamental than that

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

We are in desperate need of an external analysis of how we turned from a promotion side to a relegation one or else we shall be doing a Reading next.

There clearly has to be a reason for this collapse.  It cannot be put down to January transfers or injuries.  I believe it must be more fundamental than that

It is indeed far more fundamental than that. It`s football and it`s what happens.

If you had a succession of average service on your visits to a restaurant or saw a run of bad films at the cinema would you demand an independent audit of the companies involved? 

2 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Need a goal to win the game to keep our slight play off chances alive ( I gave up on them weeks ago) and we can't even manage a shot on target. Embarrassing.

:D

2 minutes ago, AndySnapper said:

Cardiff will be back down before you know it :-)

With massive parachute payments to build again, hate Warnock's "football", but if only we could be where they are.

Just now, Ivorguy said:

Rearrange the following words to find your answer: Johnson Lee

Archived