IGNORED

Marlon Pack - new Agent

CyderInACan

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

I see it exactly as this.

Trouble is I think the top monkeys have got restless and want to try new surroundings as the monkeys brought in to strengthen their group this season haven’t been up to much. They have realised the organ grinder is just grinding without getting a tune very often. The grass might not be greener to quote SL, but if you are a monkey it probably looks like this. 

The organ grinder will be without his reliable monkeys and will have to replace them and strengthen, twice the hassle when only a few editions would have been enough. 

The monkeys have ripped up the song sheet and the organ grinder is looking into the nursery for baby monkeys to do an adults work!

There’s some jokes about paying peanuts to be had here. And signing Gareth Bale.

But I’m not doing them  

12 hours ago, Sparkz 76 said:

I completely agree Sweden bang out of order if I was the moderator I would ban him

There'll be a lot of bans coming up if the moderators decide to ban contributors who spout absolute bollocks.
Last time I read the forum rules, it said something along the lines of "attack the post, not the poster". 

1 hour ago, RedM said:

I see it exactly as this.

Trouble is I think the top monkeys have got restless and want to try new surroundings as the monkeys brought in to strengthen their group this season haven’t been up to much.

More and more I think this was significant 

Good post again M

26 minutes ago, Red7 said:

There'll be a lot of bans coming up if the moderators decide to ban contributors who spout absolute bollocks.
Last time I read the forum rules, it said something along the lines of "attack the post, not the poster". 

Agreed. Tommy is good value on here just learn to not take him too seriously!

Pack and Smith  ensure we have a foothold in each game. The Brentford game showed what happens when they are broken up and we chuck a kid in.  Brownhill has talent but does not have the nous to exert control on a game.  I think he will in time but if one of Pack or Smith leave they must be replaced and that would mean someone with real experience and that will cost.

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

I don't rate pack as highly as some do on here. I think he's a very good player, but I'd rather keep smith if I had to choose between the two. I don't think pack is an LJ type player. I expect him to be sold and for us to bring in one or two more mobile midfielders. 

I think it boils down to this. In a midfield 2 I don’t think either offer enough for a promotion push. In a midfield 3 you can only play 1. So for me, Smith or Pack is cover for the other or someone else. Does not make them terrible players. Either is good enough to start in a promotion level team but with both think midfield would be missing too many parts. 

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

I don't rate pack as highly as some do on here. I think he's a very good player, but I'd rather keep smith if I had to choose between the two. I don't think pack is an LJ type player. I expect him to be sold and for us to bring in one or two more mobile midfielders. 

I think Pack was far better than Korey second half of the season. 

Just now, Woodsy said:

Oh, I remember, Bob

MP spent the 90 mins warming up right in front of me. He put in far more effort on the touchline than most of the blokes on the pitch did that day

Edit - I meant to quote you there @BobBobSuperBob in reference to Walsh replacing MP for Brentford game

7 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

More and more I think this was significant 

Good post again M

I love a monkey analogy.

Mine is that there’s a few select monkeys sitting higher up the tree. Us other monkeys are sitting on branches lower down. We’re minding our own business but sometimes we look up at the select monkeys.

What do the select monkeys do?

They shit all over us lower down monkeys.

Here endeth my monkey analogy.

How @bristolcitysweden can dismiss Marlon in such a dreadful way is beyond me. Never mind Volvo. More like vulva.

Archived