IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

8 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Definitely. As much as I hate them they’re a whole other world away from us in stature. 

Arguably its better for us at least in the short term if he goes to Villa as reported https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-sign-joe-bryan-1872742

If he had opted for Boro along with Flint the two of them would quickly/naturally gel.

In all honesty I think JB needs a fresh challenge to push on.

He's a terrific player who has given us some wonderful memories.

Ironically, of the three (Reid, Flinty & JB) he is the most talented and yet I think his boots will be easier to fill. 

Football is a short career and as the club have said before there will be more frequent player movement moving forward. 

The trick is to know when to cash in to continually evolve so that someday we will be in Villa, Boro or Frank Lampard's Derby position.

1 hour ago, Rich_s said:

Jeez. Two posts within a few minutes of each other. One says he's off to Boro the other Villa. FFS.

Typical OTIB unanimity !  :)

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I bet @Bob Bob Super Bob gets pissed with all the notifications he gets when people tag him instead of @BobBobSuperBob

Good spot !!!

:blink:

who,is this @Bob Bob Super Bob That they speak off ?

?️‍♀️

Poor bloke - through zero fault of his own he’s probably fed up with his mailbox filling with rude personal messages , had to change his real name nay deed poll , and had to move his wife and kids

:laughcont:

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Good spot !!!

:blink:

who,is this @Bob Bob Super Bob That they speak off ?

?️‍♀️

Poor bloke - through zero fault of his own he’s probably fed up with his mailbox filling with rude personal messages , had to change his real name nay deed poll , and had to move his wife and kids

:laughcont:

We can send you rude personal messages on here? How do I do that?:cool:

Archived