IGNORED

England v Belgium what would you do?

daored

1 minute ago, South-of-river said:

We’re keeping the ball and making great chances against one of the favourites, and looking solid at the back.... and apparently what I said previously was silly!!!!! HAHA get a grip!!! 

One of the favourites who are playing their reserves. We seem relatively dangerous from set pieces but are ofering nothing else in that regard vardy and rashfords movement is piss poor. We also look dodgy as hell at the back, Cahill and Jones are both awful, and dier is pretty terrible as well. 

Nobody who has been brought in is getting anywhere near the team for the next game at this rate. 

Just now, Spud55 said:

One of the favourites who are playing their reserves. We seem relatively dangerous from set pieces but are ofering nothing else in that regard vardy and rashfords movement is piss poor. We also look dodgy as hell at the back, Cahill and Jones are both awful, and dier is pretty terrible as well. 

Nobody who has been brought in is getting anywhere near the team for the next game at this rate. 

I really must be watching a different game then, because I think we’re a million times better than previous games... is it the game on ITV? 

Just now, South-of-river said:

I really must be watching a different game then, because I think we’re a million times better than previous games... is it the game on ITV? 

That would be the one, we've barely had a chance worth nothing, have had to scramble a ball off the line and fellaini should have scored after being allowed by Dier to take the ball on his chest from a corner. 

Belgium clearly don't give a toss and have still comfortably been the better side. Should have made a couple of changes and gone out to absolutely smash them. 

If you are Japan watching this England hold absolutely no fear for you. 

Archived