IGNORED

England v Belgium what would you do?

daored

16 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

In fairness if you had them up front together for a million years they would spend 99% of that time dead, and death tends to hampers a players performance.

Wow. They’re gonna live to 10,000? I know Vardy was a late developer but this is summat else 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Five England players discussing how they can put it over the bar without being too obvious

Think personally  I’d be happy be with this score line

Fact we brought on Welbeck not Kane says it all. I hope to god it doesn’t backfire and Columbia whoop us

3 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Fact we brought on Welbeck not Kane says it all. I hope to god it doesn’t backfire and Columbia whoop us

That’s the gamble Tom - a harder last 16 but in reality a less testing 1/4 If we get there

My thoughts if we get beaten by Columbia then we’re not good enough anyway but there’s an inviting path opening up if we perform

:englandflag:

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

That’s the gamble Tom - a harder last 16 but in reality a less testing 1/4 If we get there

My thoughts if we get beaten by Columbia then we’re not good enough anyway but there’s an inviting path opening up if we perform

If Rodríguez is out it’s less of an nervy one I guess 

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Certainly at this stage

Columbia and then Sweden or Switzerland

or

Japan and then Brazil or Mexico to get to the semis of the World Cup

No brainier for me

Might turn out to be a good result but Colombia will be tough.

5 hours ago, North London Red said:

Strange how so many people now seem to be saying Tunisia and Panama are among the weakest teams in the competition after England beat them, when plenty of people were predicting before the tournament that England would be going out at the group stage without winning a game!

And the world rankings would suggest otherwise (Tunisia are higher than quite a few teams in other groups). 

Plenty? Really? I don't know anyone who didn't think we would get through the group and struggle to believe there were people who thought we would not beat Panama!

I did see and hear lots of people slagged off the squad when it was picked (generally the same people who thought we would win it after the Panama game) Sadly not untypical of a lot of social media England fans.

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Columbia not a bad side, but you'd think we could beat them.

With Falcao and our defense though I'd expect them to get a goal.

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can’t work out whether we are being very cunning and performing like 11 strangers or our quality in our back up is a bit thin - and we won’t really find out about our first 11 until Columbia

Are you talking about England or City?

Ah, you mention Columbia, must be England.

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Might turn out to be a good result but Colombia will be tough.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Totally agree

But if we arnt up to Columbia there’s a good chance we’d not have got through the harder half of the draw and Brazil , Mexico etc

would anyone have taken beat Columbia and Sweden/Swiss before the tournament

Yes please

Lets be honest any game now will be tough (Tho I’d have been v confident about Japan) but the gods have smiled on us and opened a door

Are we good enough to cash in ?

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

We always concede. The fact JR looks like he’s out of the running for a starting place will bode well.

Archived