IGNORED

England v Belgium what would you do?

daored

1 minute ago, Super said:

He is the best we got in fairness.

Agreed. Hendo definitely over Dier. Delph has played too many games at full back recently.. Couldn’t have done him any favours. 

1 minute ago, Will Rollason said:

nonsense. How about that chip to set Rose free?  Anyway. ..anyone else give zero ***** what Gary neville thinks anymore? 

I do. Still a great listen.

54 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Brazil are a bit better than Panama and Tunisia!

I have no problem that they are better than Panama and Tunisia, but this is not a team that scares you like Brazil teams of old. While bi Brazil team has hit the heights of the 1970 squad, this doesn’t even compare to some of their sides of the 80s or 90s. Neymar and Countinho are class but I still see no Zico or Socrates, or Ronaldinho or Ronaldo. 

4 minutes ago, South-of-river said:

Let’s see at 20:45.... that’s what I love about this place... the faith is electric...

Nothing about a lack of faith.

That first half performance was very poor.

Sloppy in possession and no chances of note created.

Meanwhile at the other end there was a goalline clearance after we let Belgium amble forward unchallenged.

If we win this then it means either a dramatic improvement from us, or dramatic drop off in performance from Belgium.

2 minutes ago, Cunnyfunt said:

Can I add that a partnership of Rashford and Vardy would never work in a million years.

In fairness if you had them up front together for a million years they would spend 99% of that time dead, and death tends to hampers a players performance.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

In fairness if you had them up front together for a million years they would spend 99% of that time dead, and death tends to hampers a players performance.

I disagree... they should be able to ‘ghost’ past defenders. 

Archived