IGNORED

Free tickets for Forest

BigAl&Toby

Haven’t got the season cards yet but we’ll have 1 adult, 1 U19 and 2 young uns going spare as we’ll be in the Ardèche.

We’ll need to sort logistics but if they aren’t taken by the Supporters Club initiative @Blagdon red @Dollymarie then they’ll be available.

All you need to do is PM me and make a donation to CHSW - and sort logistics of getting the cards.

Oh and agree with me that Lansdown isn’t the messiah ;)

24 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Here we ******* go.....

If you’re not interested in them then don’t comment. 

***** like you make me wonder why I bother.

I volunteer for CHSW. I have given my time to them for the last three weekends and will be at Charlton Farm tomorrow. 

Please keep up the good work promoting and raising funds for CHSW. They are a great charity.

1 hour ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Haven’t got the season cards yet but we’ll have 1 adult, 1 U19 and 2 young uns going spare as we’ll be in the Ardèche.

We’ll need to sort logistics but if they aren’t taken by the Supporters Club initiative @Blagdon red @Dollymarie then they’ll be available.

All you need to do is PM me and make a donation to CHSW - and sort logistics of getting the cards.

Vallons Pont D'Arc? Great holiday there long ago. Don't miss their version of Cheddar Caves.

2 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I miss the forest game, away on hols in France - was hoping the fixture computer would through up a distant away one this season

The Ardeche,  have lovely memories, worked for 2 summers in the mid nineties canoeing- beautiful 

How is canoeing working?! Genuine  question. 

2 hours ago, Red Grovesy said:

I volunteer for CHSW. I have given my time to them for the last three weekends and will be at Charlton Farm tomorrow. 

Please keep up the good work promoting and raising funds for CHSW. They are a great charity.

Joe was in there this weekend having a break.

@BigAlToby&Liam kutgw....many of us appreciate it.

15 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Bloody good man, any wiggle room on agreeing that Lansdown isn't the messiah (he really is!)

On 15/07/2018 at 19:10, The Horse With No Name said:

Nice offer , but if you have to make a donation , they’re not free though. 

Glad someone else said it.

Of course it's a great gesture and I don't look down on anyone trying to raise a few pounds but this would likely be considered false advertising if by a corporation.

If Jon Lansdown had posted it I bet a few people would bring it up.

On 16/07/2018 at 19:30, TBW said:

Of course it's a great gesture and I don't look down on anyone trying to raise a few pounds but this would likely be considered false advertising if by a corporation.

No ifs, no buts, no coconuts.

Thing is Jon Lansdown didn’t tweet it did he?

Anyway tickets look like they’re taken now. I’ll offer again for any fixtures I/we can’t make.

And @The Horse With No Name Apology accepted! I might’ve been a little sensitive that day :yes:

On 16/07/2018 at 19:30, TBW said:

But this isn’t by a corporation, business or anything to do with Bristol City, Bristol Sport or anyone else. This is purely a private, casual arrangement between fans on a football forum. Worry and comment about what it is, not what it isn’t.

I personally think it’s a great gesture from the OP who is offering unused tickets to a cause that is very worthy and close to him. He has the hassle of the logistics of the tickets being given and returned,  why shouldn’t he expect the hospice to benefit as requested. It also gives someone a chance to go to the game when they wouldn’t normally.

As I said before accept the gesture in the spirit in which it is intended.

Archived