IGNORED

Peg's Caption Countdown - The Final

Septic Peg

Day 5 was our Eros and when I selected the picture I hoped for a teapot reference and I wasn't disappointed. For two days on the trot, @Olé is the winner. Alongside your Clarky and Natch Wall reservation, I will personally ensure every dryer you use tomorrow will have hot air. Congrats good sir.

It's the final day as we begin yet another season so in honour of this, I had to find a banger and I found this from JL's Twitter...

So back to the comp, and the final prize is Fammy's spit bucket. He doesn't need it apparently... The winner will be announced after tomorrow's game on this thread.

Thanks to all our winners and thanks to all for participating!

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

12 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Day 5 was our Eros and when I selected the picture I hoped for a teapot reference and I wasn't disappointed. For two days on the trot, @Olé is the winner. Alongside your Clarky and Natch Wall reservation, I will personally ensure every dryer you use tomorrow will have hot air. Congrats good sir.

It's the final day as we begin yet another season so in honour of this, I had to find a banger and I found this from JL's Twitter...

So back to the comp, and the final prize is Fammy's spit bucket. He doesn't need it apparently... The winner will be announced after tomorrow's game on this thread.

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

Dad will I ever have as many chins as you?

27 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

Son for my next present I want a hat that says England on it

32 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

'Keep your hair on Dad!'

'Don't worry son and heir, my new England cap comes fitted with a ridiculous false dyed fringe.'

'Good thinking pop, a quick drink should help you keep your chin up!'

'Make mine a double!!'

55 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

'That's it then son, we're all set to get bolloxed at the 3 Lions flag day tomorrow'

'Great, can't wait for a good piss up. Got your flares Dad'?

'As always son, and me high heel brogues.'

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

'That's it then son, we're all set to get bolloxed at the 3 Lions flag day tomorrow'

'Great, can't wait for a good piss up. Got your flares Dad'?

'As always son, and me high heel brogues.'

58 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

'Psst - Dad, it looks like you're wearing an old Rovers shirt under your England top.'

'Bollocks is it a ******* Rovers shirt. If you want your inheritance never speak of them again son.'

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

...typical British chavs cheapening the image of English Football what the ***** do they think they look like? 

Every couple of years for the Euros or World Cup out they come crawling out from sink hole estates all over Britain thousands of 'em wearing their fake knock-offs and looking ridiculous..

"Hey, Fifty Years of hurt and you lot are still doing the sane old shit.. you aint learned a thing,  get yourselves a flippin'job losers!' '  No class, non at all.

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

Jon if only you could see my purple and lime pants, sadly Dad I have been having views of them for years.

It’s coming home, it’s coming home, it’s coming....footballs coming home.  Etc etc

everyone seems to know the score, they’ve seen it all before, 

‘they just know, it’s for sure

cause City’s gonna throw it away, but I know they can play....for half a season,

cause I remember

‘Robin on the away shirt, Lee Johnson still beaming

30 days of hurt, tax exile i’m dreaming

8 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

To save money we borrowed Lee Tomlin's England shirt and just put another head hole in it , two in one , job's a good'un . 

10 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Day 5 was our Eros and when I selected the picture I hoped for a teapot reference and I wasn't disappointed. For two days on the trot, @Olé is the winner.

Have you been on the Source early Peg? I didn't even post a caption for that one. This is the kind of winning I could get used to.

10 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

This time next year Rodney, we’ll be millionaires

11 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

'Dad, we've got our St. George's face paint on but where's the dragon?'

'Your Mother's just popped to the ladies Jon.'

2 hours ago, Olé said:

Have you been on the Source early Peg? I didn't even post a caption for that one. This is the kind of winning I could get used to.

Apologies. You're quite right @Olé. For some reason, in my befuddled brain, I had you as the creator of the spout caption, when it was in fact @glynriley

Exhaustion and forums are not a great mix.

''Right Jon, I know son, I feel like a tit too but this is how I've been doing it for years... Just blend and don't draw attention to ourselves we'll be OK ….''

"Get used to it ..imagine how much worse it's gonna be when the proper season starts and you gotta come away with me and City on f'ing coach 1 '' 

16 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

Not happy Dad. Every time I have got excited this year I have only got a semi.

Archived