IGNORED

Peg's Caption Countdown - The Final

Septic Peg

10 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Day 5 was our Eros and when I selected the picture I hoped for a teapot reference and I wasn't disappointed. For two days on the trot, @Olé is the winner. Alongside your Clarky and Natch Wall reservation, I will personally ensure every dryer you use tomorrow will have hot air. Congrats good sir.

It's the final day as we begin yet another season so in honour of this, I had to find a banger and I found this from JL's Twitter...

So back to the comp, and the final prize is Fammy's spit bucket. He doesn't need it apparently... The winner will be announced after tomorrow's game on this thread.

Thanks to all our winners and thanks to all for participating!

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

This time next year Rodney, we’ll be millionaires

11 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Day 5 was our Eros and when I selected the picture I hoped for a teapot reference and I wasn't disappointed. For two days on the trot, @Olé is the winner. Alongside your Clarky and Natch Wall reservation, I will personally ensure every dryer you use tomorrow will have hot air. Congrats good sir.

It's the final day as we begin yet another season so in honour of this, I had to find a banger and I found this from JL's Twitter...

So back to the comp, and the final prize is Fammy's spit bucket. He doesn't need it apparently... The winner will be announced after tomorrow's game on this thread.

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

'Dad, we've got our St. George's face paint on but where's the dragon?'

'Your Mother's just popped to the ladies Jon.'

2 hours ago, Olé said:

Have you been on the Source early Peg? I didn't even post a caption for that one. This is the kind of winning I could get used to.

Apologies. You're quite right @Olé. For some reason, in my befuddled brain, I had you as the creator of the spout caption, when it was in fact @glynriley

Exhaustion and forums are not a great mix.

''Right Jon, I know son, I feel like a tit too but this is how I've been doing it for years... Just blend and don't draw attention to ourselves we'll be OK ….''

"Get used to it ..imagine how much worse it's gonna be when the proper season starts and you gotta come away with me and City on f'ing coach 1 '' 

16 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

IMG_20180803_215123.jpg

Not happy Dad. Every time I have got excited this year I have only got a semi.

Archived