IGNORED

Gone and not replaced

KeepUpLino

4 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Pretty much what they've just said on Sky.........not replaced with same quality !

Which is where SLs strategy starts to unravel, I actually have some sympathy for LJ when it would seem that we have sold for a big profit, but not reinvested to the same degree, and SL is expecting a higher league position finish in May.

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Piss poor you haven’t replaced that tv unit. You popping down bernco later and hiring “true lies” on Betamax?

It’s an antique you clueless fool, I live in a cottage that’s over 200 years old.. don’t tell me your tv’s up on you wall over your fake fireplace?

5 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

It’s an antique you clueless fool, I live in a cottage that’s over 200 years old.. don’t tell me your tv’s up on you wall over your fake fireplace?

Fire hazard that is.

Cottages are so last century.

3 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Whoops someone hit a nerve there

Easy to be fair. No fun some people - age thing?

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Pretty much what they've just said on Sky.........not replaced with same quality !

They said the same on Talksport earlier as well....it’s well recognised around the football world....although if Weimann carries on like this we’ll be ok! Four goals in his last five games....I’m counting his goal in the last friendly cos it was against premier league opposition!

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

They said the same on Talksport earlier as well....it’s well recognised around the football world....although if Weimann carries on like this we’ll be ok! Four goals in his last five games....I’m counting his goal in the last friendly cos it was against premier league opposition!

Don't have to do that now !:clap:

Think we're definitely seeing Weimann can replicate what Bobby produced for a fraction what we sold him for. Webster has looked promising so in time I think we'll have a replacement of Flint's standard or better and Kelly will definitely be as good as Joe was in a matter of time. I think the bigger problem is largely not improving the starting XI by a greater measure, we improved our squad so most are now championship standard, however the starting XI has reduced a bit for the time being.

3 minutes ago, hodge said:

Think we're definitely seeing Weimann can replicate what Bobby produced for a fraction what we sold him for. Webster has looked promising so in time I think we'll have a replacement of Flint's standard or better and Kelly will definitely be as good as Joe was in a matter of time. I think the bigger problem is largely not improving the starting XI by a greater measure, we improved our squad so most are now championship standard, however the starting XI has reduced a bit for the time being.

Not so sure about Webster- not for a couple of years, age and experience.

Weimann though, brilliant start- let's hope he keeps it up though with Reid we lost 7 assists too, however Weimann is definitely filling the void thusfar. Kelly in due course could be great.

However those 2 are for a while into the future- currently we're weaker I'd say but there are also encouraging signs.

19 hours ago, KeepUpLino said:

I'm looking for an antique television cabinet like yours to go in my country home....

cottage.jpg.e67bf53db87f9471e2958ca3b07c96ec.jpg

20 hours ago, KeepUpLino said:

Is it made of Blue Spruce?

(bit of a niche gag, soz) :ph34r:

Archived