IGNORED

Mo Eisa

Robbored

13 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Excuse my ignorance but I`ve only really heard this lad mentioned over the last couple of weeks. How close is he to the first team? Is he from the academy or somewhere else?

He’s the Gambian Lad RRH Who was playing at Cadbury Heath and then Clevedon Town doing well

We offered him a trial and then a contract

Id be surprised in his rise if he’s near first team - probably a reward / encouragement - get himmwith first team on a match day

Sensible 

12 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Excuse my ignorance but I`ve only really heard this lad mentioned over the last couple of weeks. How close is he to the first team? Is he from the academy or somewhere else?

Scored loads of goals for Cheltenham last season. 

City signed him in the summer and he played in the pre season against Bmuff. Looked very sharpe.

Hasnt yet made his Championship debut but has been on the fringe of the first team squad.

Now he's crocked - yet another bloody injured player......out for around 4-6 weeks.

Real shame fir the lad.

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Scored loads of goals for Cheltenham last season. 

City signed him in the summer and he played in the pre season against Bmuff. Looked very sharpe.

Hasnt yet made his Championship debut but has been on the fringe of the first team squad.

Now he's crocked - yet another bloody injured player......out for around 4-6 weeks.

Real shame fir the lad.

I was asking about Janneh not Eisa. I know who Mo is.

25 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Not like you to pay attention to the thread title

You will have to excuse him Mr Brent

Our resident forum droll troll appears........ flustered , and his mask has slipped ,

Something appears to have flustered him

Trolls shouldn’t get flustered 

He is ..... well

A988D3C2-376D-4E46-9C0D-966D8C72EF7C.jpeg

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Is it normal to come off when you get a deadleg?

Depends on how deep the bruise is. It was severe enough to restrict his mobility which was why he came off.

He’ll be really sore for a couple of days but should be fine by the match on Sunday.

9 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Is it normal to come off when you get a deadleg?

Can be a little while out, a mate had a dead leg which turned out to be a muscle bleed and had a nasty spell in hospital. Usually not that bad though. 

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

If he’s done his ligaments bad enough to be out for 6 weeks, why was he warming up and involved in shooting practice?

Might not have been him....might’ve been Janneh?  He is squad no26, and the Chappie running out of the tunnel was no26

I’d actually forgot about him and the other player who’s name I can’t remember, from Scunthorpe or somewhere. These two will be like fresh new signings. Sadly Gary didn’t last at Cheltenham long enough to spend the money, hope we got a good deal.

28 minutes ago, RedM said:

I’d actually forgot about him and the other player who’s name I can’t remember, from Scunthorpe or somewhere. These two will be like fresh new signings. Sadly Gary didn’t last at Cheltenham long enough to spend the money, hope we got a good deal.

Hakeeb Adelakun is the the one , both of them will probably need something like another per-season because of the time they've had out. 
Looking forward to seeing them back, well Eisa back , Adelakun never even started.

As previously mentioned , Eisa is at least running again.

https://twitter.com/Eisa_ar/status/1046105945447763968

29 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Hakeeb Adelakun is the the one , both of them will probably need something like another per-season because of the time they've had out. 
Looking forward to seeing them back, well Eisa back , Adelakun never even started.

As previously mentioned , Eisa is at least running again.

https://twitter.com/Eisa_ar/status/1046105945447763968

That’s him thank you. No idea what sort of players they are or how they will fit in. An awful time for them to get injured too, as you said they will be well behind their team mates.

12 minutes ago, RedM said:

That’s him thank you. No idea what sort of players they are or how they will fit in. An awful time for them to get injured too, as you said they will be well behind their team mates.

Eisa is a striker, 23 in 45 for Cheltenham last year. Adelakun is mainly a winger, just looked and LJ said shortly after signing him.... "In my opinion he has the potential to replicate the form displayed by Albert Adomah and Yannick Bolasie."  no pressure then.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

Adelakun is mainly a winger, just looked and LJ said shortly after signing him.... "In my opinion he has the potential to replicate the form displayed by Albert Adomah and Yannick Bolasie."  no pressure then.

When he was injured it was said to be 14+ weeks before he'd even be fit to play. So probably after christmas being realistic. 

We really have been a bit cursed with serious injuries last and this season.

Archived