IGNORED

Attendance - Bristol Sport (Merged)

BRIAN WILSON

2 hours ago, MC26 said:

Nearly 4 transactions a second sounds pretty impressive. Never really had an understanding of the numbers or seen a comparison but that sounds like a lot! 

and that's just in the concourses, not including all the bars and stalls in the fans village

1 hour ago, The Chaplain said:

Forgive my ignorance but does all of this count as football related income in terms of FPP and, if so, would we have to factor out the rugby proceeds, or is that another benefit of the joint operation? 

That is the question many are asking themselves. Answers from someone like SL might be interesting.

4 hours ago, The Chaplain said:

Forgive my ignorance but does all of this count as football related income in terms of FPP and, if so, would we have to factor out the rugby proceeds, or is that another benefit of the joint operation? 

I can't say I know the answer- only SL will.

However, one thing that is noticeable is that on Companies House, the accounts for 'Bristol City Football Club' and 'Bristol City Holdings' are different.

Here is one possibility- and I stress it's only one possibility. The difference in the two accounts could be Bristol Sport- i.e. Bristol City plus Bristol Sport other related revenue might reach a sum total of Bristol City Holdings.

18 hours ago, MC26 said:

Like when your Fitbit tracker is on 9,900 steps at the end of the day. The perfectionist in me has to walk around for absolutely no reason to get to 10k. 

You aren’t the only one running up and down the stairs and in circles, I’ll hold my hand up to that too! :laughcont:

16 hours ago, The Chaplain said:

Rugby just has a salary cap rather than FFP so that clubs getting 5,000 (Sale) watching them can in theory compete with clubs getting 25,000 (Leicester). Therefore, it might be possible that stadium revenue in total is funneled to the football club although SL's stated aim of making both self sufficient means ideally as close to c £7m  in rugby revenue should go in that direction.

Archived