IGNORED

Rotherham United v Bristol City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

As neither Havant or Septic have popped up yet, I thought I would start this one.

City play at lowly Rotherham tonight having secured just 1 point in the last 3 games. Rotherhams form is diabolical too, so brace yourself for an exciting game.

The defence will probably pick itself, but whether Elliason or O'Dowda starts remains to be seen as is Whether Diedhiou or Taylor will partner Weimann up front. Rotherham have a number of injuries and will of course be unavailable tonight.

If we win tonight, we could catapult ourselves into the top 6.

Match starts at the New York Stadium at 7.45 and is available on the red button or BCTV.

0 - 3 away win for me.

35 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

As neither Havant or Septic have popped up yet, I thought I would start this one.

City play at lowly Rotherham tonight having secured just 1 point in the last 3 games. Rotherhams form is diabolical too, so brace yourself for an exciting game.

The defence will probably pick itself, but whether Elliason or O'Dowda starts remains to be seen as is Whether Diedhiou or Taylor will partner Weimann up front. Rotherham have a number of injuries and will of course be unavailable tonight.

If we win tonight, we could catapult ourselves into the top 6.

Match starts at the New York Stadium at 7.45 and is available on the red button or BCTV.

0 - 3 away win for me.

Weimann a shoe in. You are probably right but I would be tempted to go with Taylor and Diedhou. I read somewhere that Bailey wright may be on the bench. The midfield is really up for grabs to anyone that wishes to grasp it. Pack needs a performance after a couple of dodgy performances recently. Brownhill is the first one on the team sheet in my book (watch LJ drop him now I said that)...Elliason, Odowda etc etc etc who knows, that may depend on how LJ sees Rotherham, a team in big trouble with injured defenders and no Vyner.

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I tend to wait for Hav to DM me if he needs me to do it. I normally just do cup games or act as Hav's deputy as required.

I hope we play young Matthew with Fammy tonight. O'Dowda has to be on the wing. If these 3 are playing the majority of the game, I'll say 3-1 City.

RIP Barry Chuckle. Still hurts man.

5 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Expecting a 4th game without a win to even up the 4 wins in a row, such is the LJ way, score draw for me.

Ah but this season’s figures are 3 games without a win, 4 wins, 3 games without a win ......

So tonight should be our first win of the next four!

Archived