IGNORED

Rotherham United v Bristol City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

13 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

I'm glad Diedhiou is starting with Weimann. If we can find a way to get the best of them two we should see them hit 30+ between them.

Bought the BCFCTV pass thing, when does the coverage begin?

Yep. As much as i like Taylor he is a good sub imo.

30 minutes ago, eastonboy said:

Looks like you've arrived at a B and Q warehouse outlet thingy 

I am sat in a hotel room, right outside Stoke City's ground and it looks like the view from my window. I love the fact the Gate is new and has a distinctive look, compared to these identikit stadia.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I am sat in a hotel room, right outside Stoke City's ground and it looks like the view from my window. I love the fact the Gate is new and has a distinctive look, compared to these identikit stadia.

Don't go in the Harvester. But if you go to The Terrace Pub just at the top of the hill opposite the hotel (otherside of the A500) you will find a City fan called Tony (tall ugly mid 50s) who will no doubt have organised the game to be shown.

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Only 12k capacity, but it shows what you can do if you have £20m to spend on a new stadium. 

think they got their ground perfectly built for their needs. Cutting your clothe to fit, and pretty nice clothe at that.

3 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Seems strange to be listening on a Wednesday night,  is it true the NY Stadium only holds 12000?

Dunno. Sitting here it doesnt look that many but i guess it must be as building a new build with anything less is surely pointless, even for Rotherham

8 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

Anyone know how the red button works on skygo on a laptop?

It doesn't work in Sky Go, you need to download the Sky Sports App, which can be done on the laptop. I think it prompts you to install it when you try to watch any live sport.

Archived