IGNORED

Humble pie for new year

keynshamred

3 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

If I had my way Bob. I would get Johnson to stick that up your ass! ? 

That just absolutely invites an obvious quip response .......

the brighter on here will immediately recognise it.........

Not sure you’re the best to be   picking a fight and any ‘bants’

:yes:

So I wont.......

5 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

If I had my way Bob. I would get Johnson to stick that up your ass! ? 

Reminds me of a story from one of my nurse friends who was seeing a patient in A&E who came in with a vibrator stuck up his arse, supposedly had a spasm and it wasn’t going nowhere!!

The doctor came round, pulled back the bedsheets and asked - do you want that removed or a fresh set of batteries!!!?

On 03/01/2019 at 17:56, Davefevs said:

That will be the acid test for LJ.

Would any of us begrudge him a Prem job if it came along now?  I wouldn’t.

But what if someone like Forest sacked Karanka and went after LJ?  What would we think then?  Do you think he’d go to a “bigger” club than us in the same division (not opening a debate about bigger clubs, just using them as an example)?

Villa went for LJ before Bruce went there didn't they?

Certainly remember it being in the press. 

That was when he signed a new contract, and about a month before the long losing run started.

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

That just absolutely invites an obvious quip response .......

the brighter on here will immediately recognise it.........

Not sure you’re the best to be   picking a fight and any ‘bants’

:yes:

So I wont.......

Don't underestimate a Johnson fan ? 

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Reminds me of a story from one of my nurse friends who was seeing a patient in A&E who came in with a vibrator stuck up his arse, supposedly had a spasm and it wasn’t going nowhere!!

The doctor came round, pulled back the bedsheets and asked - do you want that removed or a fresh set of batteries!!!?

Give him more batteries!! ? 

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

That was when he signed a new contract, and about a month before the long losing run started.

Don’t recall it.  Maybe though?

24 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Let me assist Appy

This particular poster is ‘buzzing’ right .......

Now ......shut your eyes................what image have you got.....

Well done 

B74EEBEB-B231-470C-9E6E-F8BCCC33980C.gif

I've lived a sheltered life... Where does this go btw? or is it a back scratcher?

42 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Doubt it after this...... https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-johnson-aims-astonishing-dig-14101656

58 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Football works like this  OK?

Manager does crap = gets stick

Manager gets results = gets praise

Johnson does both and gets both

Not hard

Yes but losing 3 or 4 games in a tough league like the Championship when you've sold 3 of your best players should not result in some of the sh*t that Johnson got. A manager that has improved our league position for 3 years and took us to a national cup semi as well as beating 5 Prem teams deserve more patience and respect. I hope the Johnson out camp will be more reserved the next time we hit the inevitable sticky spell that comes unless you are one of the top 2-3 in the division which nobody even Johnson thinks we are yet.

20 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

18 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

That was over a year later, so unless the Villa owners have some sort of time machine I can't see how that would have impacted.

....you’re right of course....forgot to mention though, the bit that made me laugh in that link was LJ lording it after we lost 5-0 to Villa and saying we are above them and let’s see where they end up....well, they ended up in the play off final at Wembley and we were midtable....we are on a very decent run at the moment, but LJ’s propensity to shoot his mouth off and appear arrogant is longstanding and needs to be reined in....

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....you’re right of course....forgot to mention though, the bit that made me laugh in that link was LJ lording it after we lost 5-0 to Villa and saying we are above them and let’s see where they end up....well, they ended up in the play off final at Wembley and we were midtable....we are on a very decent run at the moment, but LJ’s propensity to shoot his mouth off and appear arrogant is longstanding and needs to be reined in....

I think LJ might have some sort of dislike for Villa.

When I did the google search of "Lee Johnson Aston Villa" to find the BBC article I linked to before, your link was one of the top ones, as was another titled something along the lines of "Why Lee Johnson is glad Joe Bryan snubbed Aston Villa"

Of course, that could just be because it meant he wouldn't be at a divisional rival, but he's certainly earned himself dislike from their fans over the last couple of years.

I think people are, at times, harsh with the arrogance label towards him. But, with that said, he has put his foot in his mouth on more than one occasion.

IMO it is something he has got better with, and I viewed his comments RE Liverpool and Kelly differently to how I think @Davefevs has.

In that case I don't think he was trying to draw a direct comparison to himself, but to say that it's a position he has been in (as would 99% of professional players) and he was essentially being empathetic to the situation when he spoke to Lloyd.

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

I've lived a sheltered life... Where does this go btw? or is it a back scratcher?B74EEBEB-B231-470C-9E6E-F8BCCC33980C.gif

Once the Potatoes have boiled, drain, shake, then add the cream and give them a good poke using this before mashing.

If the Mrs complains that the mash isn't very nice then give her this and tell her to go and **** herself!

2 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Once the Potatoes have boiled, drain, shake, then add the cream and give them a good poke using this before mashing.

If the Mrs complains that the mash isn't very nice then give her this and tell her to go and **** herself!

and where does the clitoris come into the equation?

Sorry, i'm being probably being dumb and missing the obvious

Archived