IGNORED

Bristol City v Crystal Palace - Friendly Matchday Thread

Septic Peg

11 minutes ago, westonred said:

Same as last season a lot of huffing and puffing around the box but no finished product i hope were not going to regret spending £8m on Kallas when that money could have been used to bring in a quality striker which we've needed for two seasons now

But we have  Diedhiou who's good enough ?. We desperately needs a nippy mobile striker to suit our buid up play. 

19 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

We've hardly strengthened so not much surprise things haven't changed. Sammie sounds promising.

Fingers crossed for a couple of decent additions this week.

I tend to agree, one quality addition would complete the picture.

However, if that doesn't materialise then I also think that we have still improved. Even though we have the same players many of those players are just that bit older, stronger, maybe a little wiser. We may also see guys like Semenyo, Walsh or Vyner come good this year. These may be small changes but hopefully they show to be a small improvement.

We actually only need a small improvement over last year to get into the top 6 and give ourselves that shot at promotion.

I am still as positive about this team as I was after Tampa. At this level we will never and do not need to play perfect football, we just need to play football that is good enough.

2 minutes ago, Red Bill said:

Me too.  Have now given up.

Been monitoring BCTV on here since it started and it certainly looks like nothing as improved much,  judging by the comments. So once again,  I think I will take my chances with hesgoal on televised games and just listen to RB for other matches.

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Yes because we have regularly spent £8m on a Czech international and bought the England U21 left back. No ambition there is there.

Yes plenty but we need to bring in a top quality striker if to be taken seriously

Archived