IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion v Bristol City Match Day 18

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Nah the Johnson fan boys will tell you we are progressing 

I’m not in the Johnson out camp like yourself, but this is a good squad of players. I admit we’ve had injuries but still I do feel he should be getting more out of this squad. I do accept West Brom are a top team at this level 

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

I'm sick of mediocrity at this club.

Johnson absolutely is not a top coach at this level.

This his 5th season of being backed to the hilt financially?

First half winner for overreaction of the match award. Look at the progress of the club over the last 4-5 years. Get a grip man 

1 minute ago, Alan Dicks said:

I'm sick of mediocrity at this club.

Johnson absolutely is not a top coach at this level.

This his 5th season of being backed to the hilt financially?

Been saying this for a while. Fed up of fans acting like this is the best we should expect . It's ******* dreadful. 

He is a decent coach, but a shit manager. 

1 minute ago, daored said:

I’m not in the Johnson out camp like yourself, but this is a good squad of players. I admit we’ve had injuries but still I do feel he should be getting more out of this squad. I do accept West Brom are a top team at this level 

We got a decent squad. Thing is....he has no idea what his best team is. He chops and changes every week, both players and formation 

Our most creative player can't buy a start 

O'Dowda wing back....give me ******* strength 

We will never get top 6 with that nugget in charge 

Looking for small mercies, at least Korey's having a half-tidy game.

Really not sure about COD as a wingback, probably best  breaking from midfield. 

Love Wright's battling attitude, but sometimes he's just got to defend a bit better, why give the soft freekick when he could have just got tight to the man and made him pass backwards.

Palmer is just a show pony in these games, holds the ball too long and then turns into defending players, take him off, Fam on, Brownhill off, Elliason on

Archived