IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion v Bristol City Match Day 18

Septic Peg

Evening all.

I think Hav is unavailable for team selection this evening and seeing as it's like 2am where he is, you are stuck with me!

West Brom. Currently 2nd in the table and a mere 7 points separates us and them. As does 4 other teams but it's really tight up the top half of the Champ right now.

WBA have a full team to pick from after 3 players return from suspensions and they're also currently unbeaten for the last 7 games on the trot. We are unbeaten in 5.

This is one of those games where my head, heart and my gut argue like cats and dogs. Head says loss, heart says win, gut says draw.

Truthfully, if Kalas is deemed fit to play, we can get a full game out of Korey and Nagy, and Eliasson starts, we might pull a 1-1 out the bag. We may even squeeze a 2-1 win if we rush them from the get go. But then we can equally lose 2-1 if we park the bus at 1-1. 

So with that said, I'll stick with the gut and say 1-1. I feel a defender scoring tonight and our Welsh Wonder giving us the goal. Up the Williams.

COYRS!

8 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Evening all.

I think Hav is unavailable for team selection this evening and seeing as it's like 2am where he is, you are stuck with me!

West Brom. Currently 2nd in the table and a mere 7 points separates us and them. As does 4 other teams but it's really tight up the top half of the Champ right now.

WBA have a full team to pick from after 3 players return from suspensions and they've also currently won the last 7 games on the trot. We are unbeaten in 5.

This is one of those games where my head, heart and my gut argue like cats and dogs. Head says loss, heart says win, gut says draw.

Truthfully, if Kalas is deemed fit to play, we can get a full game out of Korey and Nagy, and Eliasson starts, we might pull a 1-1 out the bag. We may even squeeze a 2-1 win if we rush them from the get go. But then we can equally lose 2-1 if we park the bus at 1-1. 

So with that said, I'll stick with the gut and say 1-1. I feel a defender scoring tonight and our Welsh Wonder giving us the goal. Up the Williams.

COYRS!

Head and heart say that with our away form anything could happen.

Gut says watch out backside if we are 1 up with 10 minutes to go!

16 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

WBA have a full team to pick from after 3 players return from suspensions and they've also currently won the last 7 games on the trot. We are unbeaten in 5.

COYRS!

Don't think so..

england.png 

West Bromwich Albion

(this season in the league) 

Last 8 matches

(most recent first)
23 Nov WES - Sheffield Wed 2 - 1
9 Nov Hull City - WES 0 - 1
4 Nov Stoke City - WES 0 - 2
26 Oct WES - Charlton 2 - 2
22 Oct WES - Barnsley 2 - 2
19 Oct Middlesbrough - WES 0 - 1
5 Oct WES - Cardiff City 4 - 2
1 Oct Leeds Utd - WES 1 - 0

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

Don't think so..

england.png 

West Bromwich Albion

(this season in the league) 

Last 8 matches

(most recent first)
23 Nov WES - Sheffield Wed 2 - 1
9 Nov Hull City - WES 0 - 1
4 Nov Stoke City - WES 0 - 2
26 Oct WES - Charlton 2 - 2
22 Oct WES - Barnsley 2 - 2
19 Oct Middlesbrough - WES 0 - 1
5 Oct WES - Cardiff City 4 - 2
1 Oct Leeds Utd - WES 1 - 0

You're correct. I misread BBC sport. I have edited. ?

37 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Evening all.

WBA have a full team to pick from after 3 players return from suspensions and they're also currently unbeaten for the last 7 games on the trot. We are unbeaten in 5.

COYRS!

Condensed Version 

WBA:

Hav's off shagging again

13 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

It’s on Sky Sports Football red button 

Also on hesgoal.

My recent experience on hesgaol is of poor city performances and disappointing results ( home draws)  so will probably give it a miss in the hope that a better result occurs!

Archived